Our zone | Syracusefan.com

Our zone

Irt4su

2nd String
Next year, can some of you not complain that CJAB only plays zone when we lose a couple of games? I get it, would be nice to mix it up in the acc regular season and play man...but honestly, no haters this week on the zone, am I right? Try to have longer memories.

Also, let's try not to doubt coach when it comes to who is ready or not and what the rotation should be whether 6 deep or 8...he seems to know what he is doing.

Lastly, if when I am 76 I am doing a phenomenal job and working with my family and friends in a job I love and have given my life too, and you want to tell me it's time to retire...keep that to yourself.

That is all...this man deserves praise. Look what he has given to us...hope and enjoyment during a time where the last time I left my house seems like 20 years ago

I do appreciate your point. But this is, after all, a discussion forum where people have different points of view. People come here for animated discussions of these viewpoints. For me, it is not necessarily what is said but how it is said. ALL fan bases doubt their coaches from time to time, even Duke. Fan angst about Boeheim is exacerbated by his age, and the idea that the game has passed him by.

The Sweet Sixteen achievement has been an out of the blue, eye-opening achievement. There is not a fan on this board who doesn’t LOVE this. (I think.)

I do appreciate your point. But this is, after all, a discussion forum where people have different points of view. People come here for animated discussions of these viewpoints. For me, it is not necessarily what is said but how it is said. ALL fan bases doubt their coaches from time to time, even Duke. Fan angst about Boeheim is exacerbated by his age, and the idea that the game has passed him by.

The Sweet Sixteen achievement has been an out of the blue, eye-opening achievement. There is not a fan on this board who doesn’t LOVE this. (I think.)
1616709736221.png

Agree with everything except "out of the blue". There's always a good chance that JB can get a team to gel.

Nope, that is not how this works, sorry. Sick of people thinking that everything has to be either/or. Throughout the year, I mostly saw very reasonable back and forth. This run is absolutely awesome. Moments this year were frustrating. BOTH are events that are true.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom