Own a Piece of the Dome Roof | Syracusefan.com

Own a Piece of the Dome Roof

A cool idea would have been to provide STH the option of having a picture from their seat (using something like the ticketmaster seat view) and the roof framed with that.

Maaaan I'm not gonna be able to afford to make a suit out of dome roof after all lol
Make a parka. The 44* below zero parka. Sponsor an Iditarod team, mass produce them, make millions, name the "stadium" CuseTroop holler.

Make a parka. The 44* below zero parka. Sponsor an Iditarod team, mass produce them, make millions, name the "stadium" CuseTroop holler.

Bro. This is the greatest idea I've ever heard. Keep ya posted. If it works out, I'll make sure you get a voucher for a free hot dog at a game! Maybe two if you're lucky!

Bro. This is the greatest idea I've ever heard. Keep ya posted. If it works out, I'll make sure you get a voucher for a free hot dog at a game! Maybe two if you're lucky!
Nice. With a beer. I've always thought of the Dome dog and a beer as an Orange communion.

Still think that was about 1,000,000 times better than my “let’s just make a suit out of it” idea lol

So glad you posted this! We just moved into a new house and this is the perfect addition to my home office

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedSoxNat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom