Oy, the hits keep right on a-coming | Syracusefan.com

Oy, the hits keep right on a-coming

Rule I live if Ted Cruz owns your website(I despise Ted Cruz) then I don't care what your website produces its garbage.

Cruz owned Deadspin last week.

With a reporter?????? Please. #SuchFakeNews

Right!!! Everyone with a brain knows this has to be false. The next reporter that JB gives the time of day will be the first.

Now if the rumor involved the bartender at Chucks or something similar, it might be more difficult to dismiss as ridiculous.

Rule I live if Ted Cruz owns your website(I despise Ted Cruz) then I don't care what your website produces its garbage.

Cruz owned Deadspin last week.
it is now known as "Tedspin"

Right!!! Everyone with a brain knows this has to be false. The next reporter that JB gives the time of day will be the first.

Now if the rumor involved the bartender at Chucks or something similar, it might be more difficult to dismiss as ridiculous.
Not so sure. I always thought Jb and Mike waters had too cozy a relationship. Inquiring minds...

Curious as to why our local media hasn't picked up on this (wsyr I understand).

#shutitdown

ESPN showed her cheering at the Virginia game in a shirt with JB's picture on it :noidea:

ESPN showed her cheering at the Virginia game in a shirt with JB's picture on it :noidea:

Maybe she had just read some of Igor's posts on a mobile device?

Was this a loyal reporter, like Andy Katz? ;)
Could be...
msn-cheeky-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

Isn't TMZ liberal, Hollywood gossip trash? ;)

Yeah, totally credible. #trollingforclicks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom