Ozark season 4 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Ozark season 4

Was it ever explained how Ruth’s family landed water front property, to put their trailer on? I don’t remember.

*I’d happily live in a trailer, if it was waterfront on a lake.

Alright, finished. I really didn’t care about anything that was happening until the last episode. That was the only time I got sucked in.

I like Ruth, but super angry Ruth didn’t work for me. She’s already always on level 10. Either handle your business or shut up with all that.

I hate the heck out of Jonah. Most unlikable TV kid since AJ Soprano.

They tried to do the Breaking Bad “split the last season into two smaller seasons”…but they really didn’t need 7 episodes to tell the story of this “season”. So much wasted time. And I’m not anticipating the last season all that much. Just drop it now so I can finish this while I’m still paying attention. In another year I might not care at all.

Alright, finished. I really didn’t care about anything that was happening until the last episode. That was the only time I got sucked in.

I like Ruth, but super angry Ruth didn’t work for me. She’s already always on level 10. Either handle your business or shut up with all that.

I hate the heck out of Jonah. Most unlikable TV kid since AJ Soprano.

They tried to do the Breaking Bad “split the last season into two smaller seasons”…but they really didn’t need 7 episodes to tell the story of this “season”. So much wasted time. And I’m not anticipating the last season all that much. Just drop it now so I can finish this while I’m still paying attention. In another year I might not care at all.
It was either going to be a split 4th season or two more full seasons. We’d be waiting either way and now we don’t get six episodes of filler.

Was it ever explained how Ruth’s family landed water front property, to put their trailer on? I don’t remember.

I remember when Lake Norman, NC was exactly how you described - a bunch of trailers with waterfront property. Then Charlotte's suburbs expanded north. Then the trailers were bought up and replaced with multi-million dollar homes and estates. I agree, I would happily live in any building structure that is waterfront. Give me a waterfront yurt and I'd be a happy dude.

TBH - I still enjoy watching Marty (Jason Bateman) and Ruth (Julia Garner). Is the plot a little preposterous? Yes, but what shows these days don’t straddle the line of ridiculousness?

I still like it, but it's just not as good. The new characters were better last season, story was better.

I'm assuming that baby Zeke can just raise himself at this point. Spends enough time alone.

I still like it, but it's just not as good. The new characters were better last season, story was better.

I'm assuming that baby Zeke can just raise himself at this point. Spends enough time alone.
Thought he might be going back to the Byrde’s but then I thought about the rollover in the beginning of E1 and didn’t remember seeing a car seat. Vince Gilligan was much more careful about things like that in the BB scripts. There was much more attention to detail and continuity.

I remember when Lake Norman, NC was exactly how you described - a bunch of trailers with waterfront property. Then Charlotte's suburbs expanded north. Then the trailers were bought up and replaced with multi-million dollar homes and estates. I agree, I would happily live in any building structure that is waterfront. Give me a waterfront yurt and I'd be a happy dude.
I was just at Lake Norman back in Oct. My gf's uncle (very successful career) has a massive house on it. I couldn't believe basically all of the houses on that lake. And the amount of shoreline. Such a strange looking "lake".

Baby Zeke will still be a baby in another 7 years.

Excuse me. It's trailers.

Julia Garner Thank You GIF by IMDb

Im Rewatching the first 3 season. Didn't they say her father was an attorney?

Show is similar to Billions or Yellowstone for me. It started out awesome and then gets worse and worse as the plotline turns into something so far removed from reality that it might as well be a Michael Bay movie. I stopped watching the other 2 but made it through this still.

sorry but this season /split has been a major letdown. put two bullets into two of the more complex and interesting characters. if i had to guess the ending will pivot on the son.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom