Ozark season 4 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Ozark season 4

Show is similar to Billions or Yellowstone for me. It started out awesome and then gets worse and worse as the plotline turns into something so far removed from reality that it might as well be a Michael Bay movie. I stopped watching the other 2 but made it through this still.
no way its as bad as billions

no way its as bad as billions
Billions is up to season 6, if Ozark hung on that far it might get close. Billions ran out of a coherent plot by season 3. Thankfully the Ozark showrunners didn't go for a money grab and are landing the plane somewhat safely at season 4.

sorry but this season /split has been a major letdown. put two bullets into two of the more complex and interesting characters. if i had to guess the ending will pivot on the son.
I did not know about the season split, and I am still pissed 2 weeks later

Gives you something to do between BCS episodes.

BCS, Ozark, Barry, it's a busy season right now. Stranger Things coming end of May.

I'll be happy to have Ozark closure. I'm ready.
And "Peaky" on June 10.

So I’m about 18 minutes into episode 8, and the only thought in my head is that Zeke must find gangster rap very soothing. He hasn’t made a sound!

So I’m about 18 minutes into episode 8, and the only thought in my head is that Zeke must find gangster rap very soothing. He hasn’t made a sound!
They did themselves a major disservice by splitting the season in two. I haven’t started watching yet but for the life of me I couldn’t remember who Zeke was.

They did themselves a major disservice by splitting the season in two. I haven’t started watching yet but for the life of me I couldn’t remember who Zeke was.

I think they’re counting on that. But my last recollection was that he was in the truck with Ruth at the end of episode 7.

I think they’re counting on that. But my last recollection was that he was in the truck with Ruth at the end of episode 7.
Yeah.

This show sucks, but I perked up when Ruth put N.Y. State of Mind on.

Edit: Wow, she’s letting the whole CD ride! I love this girl.

A random Killer Mike cameo. They’re really trying hard to win me over.

Ruth’s Charlotte impression - lmao!!!

I watched episodes 8 and 9 last night. I thought 8 was actually pretty good but 9 was back in the weeds for me. Has there ever been such a despicable group of characters in any one show? Even John Boy Walton is a creep. At this point I’m rooting for Omar to come out on top.

Spoiler Alert

So . . . A Soprano’s ending of sorts but this time we hear the gunshot. I guess we know what that means.

Spoiler Alert

So . . . A Soprano’s ending of sorts but this time we hear the gunshot. I guess we know what that means.

Who do you think he shot?

I thought the way it all ended was pretty lame, I’m just glad I’m free of this show at this point.

So….what was the point of the car accident? They even flashed forward to that scene in a previous season.

And then they’re all fine after it? So….what was the point? It didn’t lead to anything, did it?

So….what was the point of the car accident? They even flashed forward to that scene in a previous season.

And then they’re all fine after it? So….what was the point? It didn’t lead to anything, did it?
I think it was to draw suspense and mystery for the season. I feel like so much more could have been done up to the actual accident and they blew it. I don't want to spoil it for others but

someone could have died in the crash. It looked like Wendy was dead, and that could have developed into a better conclusion. I felt Navarro and his sister were actually in an alliance and we're going to kill off everyone. I guess the twist is everything worked out for the Byrdes, which is lackluster and lame

It set-up her conversation with the cartel priest, which demonstrated her arrogance and false sense of invincibility.

It set-up her conversation with the cartel priest, which demonstrated her arrogance and false sense of invincibility.
There is a 0.0% chance nobody ends up in the hospital for at least a 24 hour evaluation after that type of crash though. Make it be somewhat realistic.

I also did not like the ending and thought it would be better. I did lose interest quite a bit this last season though. Became a bit over the top at times, hard to track who was doing what, for who, and why, especially once it dove deeply into the politics with the foundation, SDN list, etc.

Still some great moments over the course of the show. All in all, entertaining enough, with a let down finale. IMO it peaked somewhere in S3.

I also did not like the ending and thought it would be better. I did lose interest quite a bit this last season though. Became a bit over the top at times, hard to track who was doing what, for who, and why, especially once it dove deeply into the politics with the foundation, SDN list, etc.

Still some great moments over the course of the show. All in all, entertaining enough, with a let down finale. IMO it peaked somewhere in S3.

The best part was that creepy head bang off the car window.

Laura Linney did an amazing job of playing a character that you wished you could see beg for her life before dying.

Ruth carried that show, right to the end.

Tough crowd. I thought it was one of the better series finales.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom