Class of 2022 - P/K Brady Denaburg (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (2/2/22) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 P/K Brady Denaburg (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (2/2/22)

Brady, Welcome to Cuse Football Rising!​

Perfect pick-up. Take a year to RS and learn from Szmyt and Coach Lig. before taking over the following year. Love a punter with QB skills. Opens up a lot of options.
Agreed, I'm known to loathe kickers and punters, but if you have to carry one under these circumstances, this is it.

6F24A2D7-BB49-41D4-A008-95C76CA3FDD8.png

All I want is a touchback machine who can hit a 45-yarder.
55 of his 78 kickoffs were touchbacks. His longest FG his junior and senior seasons was from 57 yards. Sounds like he has the power.

He got 5 stars from Kohls. Szmyt got 4.

Brady was 19 of 26 kicking FGs this past season. 44 for 44 on PAT attempts. I think he had the 4th most FGs in the country. 19 FGs in a HS season is pretty crazy.

As a comparison, Szmyt was 9 of 12 kicking FGs his senior season in HS. His longest was 48 yards.

Last edited:
55 of his 78 kickoffs were touchbacks. His longest FG his junior and senior seasons was from 57 yards. Sounds like he has the power.

He got 5 starts from Kohls. Szmyt got 4.

Brady was 19 of 26 kicking FGs this past season. 44 for 44 on PAT attempts. I think he had the 4th most FGs in the country. 19 FGs in a HS season is pretty crazy.

As a comparison, Szmyt was 9 of 12 kicking FGs his senior season in HS. His longest was 48 yards.
Great info. Thank you. Sounds like we struck gold here

Great info. Thank you. Sounds like we struck gold here
I am excited. The other thing is Brady was the player of year for the Space Coast. He led his team to the state finals playing QB. And he was a dual threat QB.

Coach Lig is going to have the opportunity to put in some trick plays with Brady as the place kicker. He is more than capable of throwing or running, or even serving as a receiver on fakes.

I am excited. The other thing is Brady was the player of year for the Space Coast. He led his team to the state finals playing QB. And he was a dual threat QB.

Coach Lig is going to have the opportunity to put in some trick plays with Brady as the place kicker. He is more than capable of throwing or running, or even serving as a receiver on fakes.
Back to our heritage as Punter U with someone who can win the Heisman. Watch out Riley!!

He got 5 stars from Kohls. Szmyt got 4.

This is a great get. After a year of strength work, he may be our best KO guy since Pat O’Neil.

STs are going to be sooooooo improved next year and beyond.

This is a great get. After a year of strength work, he may be our best KO guy since Pat O’Neil.

STs are going to be sooooooo improved next year and beyond.
It's really unbelievable how just about every issue you could list has been addressed this off season, already.

He’s already able to hit 57 yard kicks in his junior and senior year. That’s with playing soccer and baseball, qb and kicker on his football team.

Did Syracuse not make a video for this kid like the others?