Pathetic GTown fans | Syracusefan.com

Pathetic GTown fans

cusetown1

Taxi Squad
Apparently they would like to continue the rivalry, the one major reason is it sells out the Verizon center. I don't think they are smart enough to put 2 and 2 together.lol

The only thing I gather from this is that the Hoyas still suck oddly enough...well not oddly enough, I guess they just suck period, end of story!!!

The only thing I gather from this is that the Hoyas still suck oddly enough...well not oddly enough, I guess they just suck period, end of story!!!
I find it funny when they say we are going to be irrelevant. I almost feel bad for them. They want to start a rivalry with Maryland instead. Hahahahaha

I find it funny when they say we are going to be irrelevant. I almost feel bad for them. They want to start a rivalry with Maryland instead. Hahahahaha

That's funny I'm roflmfao!!!!

... They (Georgetown) want to start a rivalry with Maryland instead. Hahahahaha

IMO, The best thing that ever happened to this 'Cuse/G'Town rivalry was Maryland going to the B1G.

Had Maryland remained in the ACC, the "need" to continue playing Georgetown wouldn't have been nearly as great as it is now... I think we can all agree that in that scenario, St. Johns and 'Nova definitely would've jumped the Hoyas on the Good Doctor's priority list.

That said, I'm glad it all shook out the way it did. A semi-annual game in the DC area versus the Hoyas means WAY MORE to this program and its fan base than would an annual game against the Terps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom