Patrick Beilein to step down at Niagara / Greg Paulus named coach | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Patrick Beilein to step down at Niagara / Greg Paulus named coach

Also, Coaching Changes posted that —and pardon my language here— that “the coochie is undefeated”. I guess the implication is that Beilein had sekxual relations with someone other than his wife.
wait... since when is infidelity grounds for termination? 90% of all professionals should start looking for work...

My issue with it is that it now outs Madison Hahesy as the person which is unfair.

Exactly. And you know these schmucks in the coaching industry hold grudges against the people who "get" (I use that word loosely, we know it's the guy's fault and not hers) their colleagues fired. Remember the Baylor assistant who blew the whistle on Dave Bliss? That guy was blackballed for years.

He used his position to try and have a s e xual relationship with someone who worked for him. I think that gets you fired from just about everywhere.
1571943759362.png

wait... since when is infidelity grounds for termination? 90% of all professionals should start looking for work...
I don't need to add on with what has already been said but try working in corporate America and hit on a subordinate and see what happens to your career. It gets you fired everywhere. When I first started at a well known financial institution, there had just been a big party when a female had shots drank out of her navel by a manager. There was no pressure of any kind put on the female. The manager lost his job. It had made the paper and the company didn't think it exactly put the company in a good light.

This came as a surprise to none of my friends who were close to the Lemoyne Basketball program.

Are you serious? If your spouse says go do what you want, sure. But if not, you made a deal with the person that is suppose to be your best friend. You think it is a okay do violate that agreement? We disagree. I also would never hit on a friends girlfriend or wife. I think that is dishonorable. You disagree? Having worked in corporate America for a long time, I would never hit on a subordinate. It's wrong for one thing and in these days, it's also stupid.

People that say their wife is their best friend are weird to me.

I don't need to add on with what has already been said but try working in corporate America and hit on a subordinate and see what happens to your career. It gets you fired everywhere. When I first started at a well known financial institution, there had just been a big party when a female had shots drank out of her navel by a manager. There was no pressure of any kind put on the female. The manager lost his job. It had made the paper and the company didn't think it exactly put the company in a good light.
Guessing it wasn't the company that makes Jello.

People that say their wife is their best friend are weird to me.
Really? You are spending your life with this person. There is an old saying that if on your wedding day, you say goodbye to your best friend, and they are a member of the opposite sex, you married the wrong person. I find that to be true. Do you think your spouse is what? Just someone to have sex with?

Really? You are spending your life with this person. There is an old saying that if on your wedding day, you say goodbye to your best friend, and they are a member of the opposite s e x, you married the wrong person. I find that to be true. Do you think your spouse is what? Just someone to have s e x with?

She's my wife. My best friend is someone that I've known since childhood. The people that say that crap at their wedding to someone that they've known for 2 of their 30 years are absurd.

She's my wife. My best friend is someone that I've known since childhood. The people that say that crap at their wedding to someone that they've known for 2 of their 30 years are absurd.
You have to know someone for a long time to be their best friend? Boy, that to me is what is absurd.

You have to know someone for a long time to be their best friend? Boy, that to me is what is absurd.

I'd say so. I'm glad your wife is your best friend, it must be wonderful.

I'd say so. I'm glad your wife is your best friend, it must be wonderful.
Now that seemed sarcastic. Why act like that? I think you are entitled to your opinion. I disagree with it. I had great role models. How long do you have to know someone for them to be your best friend? And not for nothing, the reason the divorce rate is so high is because people don't marry their best friend. No one cheats on their best friend.

Now that seemed sarcastic. Why act like that? I think you are entitled to your opinion. I disagree with it. I had great role models. How long do you have to know someone for them to be your best friend? And not for nothing, the reason the divorce rate is so high is because people don't marry their best friend. No one cheats on their best friend.

That's because most guys, at least the ones I know, have actual best friends since childhood that are other dudes.

That's because most guys, at least the ones I know, have actual best friends since childhood that are other dudes.
How sad for them. I have had friends since birth. Which was a long time ago. It isn't the same. But i do hope it's wonderful for you and them.

This thread has gone down an interesting path.
In a million years, I wouldn't think we would be debating whether your spouse is your best friend. It's hardly a controversial opinion. i mean, if you were on a sinking ship and only had room for one other person in the life raft , who do you take with you? Your old Pal frank or your wife?

In a million years, I wouldn't think we would be debating whether your spouse is your best friend. It's hardly a controversial opinion. i mean, if you were on a sinking ship and only had room for one other person, who do you take with you? Your old Pal frank or your wife?

“Hey, Frankie! Climb aboard!”:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom