Patrick Beilein to step down at Niagara / Greg Paulus named coach | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Patrick Beilein to step down at Niagara / Greg Paulus named coach

In a million years, I wouldn't think we would be debating whether your spouse is your best friend. It's hardly a controversial opinion. i mean, if you were on a sinking ship and only had room for one other person in the life raft , who do you take with you? Your old Pal frank or your wife?

If it's Frank, then have a seat, time for a chat.

She's my wife. My best friend is someone that I've known since childhood. The people that say that crap at their wedding to someone that they've known for 2 of their 30 years are absurd.
it's just semantics; you can call that dude your best friend but when the shtf, she's the one you're going to turn to.

In a million years, I wouldn't think we would be debating whether your spouse is your best friend. It's hardly a controversial opinion. i mean, if you were on a sinking ship and only had room for one other person in the life raft , who do you take with you? Your old Pal frank or your wife?

Neither, one of the kids. Now which of the kids are you picking? Everyones got a favorite lol.

Except like 50% of people end up divorcing that best friend. Then they just find a new best friend to marry after that one?
no, that "statistic" has been debunked
the nearly 50% marriage failure rate is the result of serial failures - people who marry 3, 4, 5 times or more. the vast majority of first marriages last.

c0db4e7ce540c7146016942a64107c86885e3ded2a8a9b3f24f27efc13c05a79.jpg

This came as a surprise to none of my friends who were close to the Lemoyne Basketball program.

Funny, I haven't heard anything about that at all.

You're spouse should be your best friend, but the numbers show (divorce) that it isn't always true. Forever is a long time.

If you accept the argument that your spouse IS your best friend then a lot of people have battered or murdered their best friend.

You're spouse should be your best friend, but the numbers show (divorce) that it isn't always true. Forever is a long time.

If you accept the argument that your spouse IS your best friend then a lot of people have battered or murdered their best friend.
And...yeah. People are much more likely to be killed by someone that loves them than someone who hates them.

The philosophy underlying this sounds like something from the 1960's.

As words to live by it's a potential train wreck.

If you want to live your life like a soap opera or the lyrics of a Country and Western song, I guess you can.

It's a one way ticket for guys who end up living in one room apartments, sleeping on futons, with empty pizza boxes on the Ikea table and dirty dishes in the sink.

George O'Leary didn't get the ND job because he enhanced his resume while at SU. It's very possible, even probable, that Beilein never gets another HC job.

Tons of relationships start in the work place. I’m the result of one.

We’d be better off not blaming either side when it happens.

People/couples get sick of each other and splits aren’t always mutual marriage or not often one person wants to move on the other doesn’t. People should be allowed to be with whoever they want and more importantly not be with someone if they no longer want to be with them marriage or whatnot.

Who knows what this is if he was acting like a Weinstein just months on the job good for Niagara to get rid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom