Patrick Beilein to step down at Niagara / Greg Paulus named coach | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Patrick Beilein to step down at Niagara / Greg Paulus named coach

It’s unbelievable how many men ruin their career or their marriage because they are led by their small head and not the big head.

Why? Adults or rather humans in general should be able to have relations with who they want if it’s consensual. I mean unless you support slavery or something and feel a person is owned by the human they happened to exchange vows with and should be stoned or whatever if they don’t death do us part etc etc.

Can’t be that has to be he’s struggling with things he used for the back surgery. At least with that last name he should get another shot at Niagara or elsewhere.

Good for Greg.

So basically this guy set his career back 5 years for something stupid.

I mean how many assistants got passed for him to get that job.
I wish GMac got a chance. Too bad.
Paulus isn’t getting that job full time IMO.
This was a rebuild and Niagara can do better next offseason.

That twitter account is accurate today, FWIH.
yes it is accurate. but it is still trash, especially the way it is playing it's moment of news breaking

yes it is accurate. but it is still trash, especially the way it is playing it's moment of news breaking
They shouldn't have written that but truth is an absolute defense.

Why? Adults or rather humans in general should be able to have relations with who they want if it’s consensual. I mean unless you support slavery or something and feel a person is owned by the human they happened to exchange vows with and should be stoned or whatever if they don’t death do us part etc etc.

Can’t be that has to be he’s struggling with things he used for the back surgery. At least with that last name he should get another shot at Niagara or elsewhere.

Good for Greg.
Are you serious? If your spouse says go do what you want, sure. But if not, you made a deal with the person that is suppose to be your best friend. You think it is a okay do violate that agreement? We disagree. I also would never hit on a friends girlfriend or wife. I think that is dishonorable. You disagree? Having worked in corporate America for a long time, I would never hit on a subordinate. It's wrong for one thing and in these days, it's also stupid.

Last edited:
So basically this guy set his career back 5 years for something stupid.

I mean how many assistants got passed for him to get that job.
I wish GMac got a chance. Too bad.
Paulus isn’t getting that job full time IMO.
This was a rebuild and Niagara can do better next offseason.

If youre a D1 school what has Gmac done to earn a job, why would he be on a hiring list?

I've never even seen it until today so I can't agree or disagree
neither have i, but the verbiage in the linked posts and the "poll" question they were running at the top of the page when i surfed to it were trash. in the 20 or so tweets i read, it comes across as a snarky, deadspin wannabe

Because nothing good can come from the boss hitting on his staff.
madmen.gif

It's bad business. At best it creates controversy amongst your coworkers. And when it ends it will be ugly. And it's not consensual if your employment hinges on you agreeing to have sex because you're afraid you'll lose your job.

It’s unbelievable how many men ruin their career or their marriage because they are led by their small head and not the big head.

Careers, marriages, family relationships, relationships with kids, and lives. I've seen it happen over and over as I'm sure all of you with any life experience have also.

The little head just pretends to be your friend so you'll cooperate.

Good for Greg.

The philosophy underlying this sounds like something from the 1960's.

As words to live by it's a potential train wreck.

If you want to live your life like a soap opera or the lyrics of a Country and Western song, I guess you can.

It's a one way ticket for guys who end up living in one room apartments, sleeping on futons, with empty pizza boxes on the Ikea table and dirty dishes in the sink.

George O'Leary didn't get the ND job because he enhanced his resume while at SU. It's very possible, even probable, that Beilein never gets another HC job.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JYCUSE12

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom