Class of 2020 - Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those Insiders on this board and recruiting experts outside board said he was likely headed here. I have no sympathy for him. I'm passionate about my college basketball team and when we get done wrong like that and go to the enemy it chaps me.
It's almost as if he deliberately agonized over making the right decision for his own long-term benefit rather than take into consideration the passionate feelings of fans like yourself.

Cuserunner got one over on you guys, take the loss and get him next time. The heel needs a win here and there.

As a WWE Fan growing up with passing aspirations of being a WWE superstar I would always create want to be a heel character. Fashioned myself after Edge. So thanks for the compliment.

All those Insiders on this board and recruiting experts outside board said he was likely headed here. I have no sympathy for him. I'm passionate about my college basketball team and when we get done wrong like that and go to the enemy it chaps me.
No, I meant where does it chap you? Because, if it’s the lips Carmex is great.

You’re really counting on people not clicking that link.

DWORANGE is obsessed with me. Back to topic. I'm glad Tape is buried on the bench of a historically bad Duke team. I'm a passionate fan guys who burn my team no sympathy. He should have came here. Same reason I root against Darius Bazley to this day.

DWORANGE is obsessed with me. Back to topic. I'm glad Tape is buried on the bench of a historically bad Duke team. I'm a passionate fan guys who burn my team no sympathy. He should have came here. Same reason I root against Darius Bazley to this day.
1612319816951.gif

Not surprising. It is very immature.

He burned us. Both of them. All reports were Tape was coming here.
You don’t get it.
He never publicly gave Syracuse a verbal. Reports don’t mean squat.
You have no clue what the kid said to anybody.
Yet instead of just taking the high road you always take the low road.

Tape is from NC. He decided to play in NC. End of story.

You don’t get it.
He never publicly gave Syracuse a verbal. Reports don’t mean squat.
You have no clue what the kid said to anybody.
Yet instead of just taking the high road you always take the low road.

Tape is from NC. He decided to play in NC. End of story.

And how is that working out for him. Buried on the bench of a historically bad Duke team.

And how is that working out for him. Buried on the bench of a historically bad Duke team.
Please omniscience one tell us what Patrick Tape is thinking right now.
You obviously know all.

You would be the guy that criticizes Julius Hodge for choosing NC State and then forget it got us Hakim Warrick and not care.

Please just use your head a little.

The kid has a free year this year. No matter what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom