Class of 2020 - Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 Patrick Tapé / Columbia Grad Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stanley...
Not sure if Stanley (another part of Duke exodus), Smith, Mannion, and Cockburn are ready.
if they get drafted and given good money, does it really matter

Not sure if Stanley (another part of Duke exodus), Smith, Mannion, and Cockburn are ready.
if they get drafted and given good money, does it really matter
Idk fluck it. Don’t have to worry about playing em

looks like he really started to turn the corner in that bellarmine game

giphy.gif

Now why exactly did K want Tape? Was it because JB wanted him?
Worked for Tucker.
maybe he just wanted to be back in NC and get a duke degree. if he played a lot for duke that's nice too. Best of luck to him. no need to slam him.
We can still slam K. He’s more of a frenemy than a friend to JB. And the thing of it is, I don’t think JB realizes it. I feel the same way about LeBron and Melo.

That's great for him, but I'm talking about basketball minutes not grades and degrees.

I get it. But he’s the arbiter of whether he “wasted” his eligibility, not you ( or any of us for that matter).

North Carolina native. Columbia undergrad. Duke grad. Duke hoops. Kid’s going to work wherever he wants after college. Seems like a pretty judicious use of a grad year to me.
I think that Duke degree may not be coming too soon. One year usually isn't enough to get a Master's at a first-tier school. Remember the celebration when Gillon got his? I'm not sure any of our other grad transfers have yet completed their course of study.

I think that Duke degree may not be coming too soon. One year usually isn't enough to get a Master's at a first-tier school. Remember the celebration when Gillon got his? I'm not sure any of our other grad transfers have yet completed their course of study.
I’m not sure what a first-tier school is, but I can tell you my wife got her masters at Newhouse in 12 months.

I’m not sure what a first-tier school is, but I can tell you my wife got her masters at Newhouse in 12 months.
Many master's programs are 1 year. I'd imagine coming from Columbia he might have received some credits ahead of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom