Patterson and McCullough | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Patterson and McCullough

Isn't that exactly what you did by making this thread in the first place? Making something out of nothing? Again, point to one poster who expressed "disappointment" or claimed that we "settled" for Patterson--just one.

You probably won't be able to find one, because it is doubtful that anyone did. They may have expressed a preference [per my post above] for Jordan, given our PG depth. That is a different thing than claiming that we "settled" for Patterson.
Nope , you must be bored.

All you have to do is point to one poster making the statements you claim, and I'll happily say you are right.
It doesnt matter if you think im right, i read it the past week, it is what it is.

True. Like the old days. Rivalries meant more because the players were immersed in them for 4 years and developed personal rivalries within the team rivalries (Pearl vs Ewing/Mullin/Berry etc...).

That is exactly what I am reminiscing about. I hated every single GTown, Pitt and St Johns player growing up. Nowadays, you don't have time to remember the names year after year because there is so much turnover.

I really miss despicably hating Iverson, Allen and Donyell Marshall. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom