Patterson transferring | Syracusefan.com

Patterson transferring

Per AAU coach
image.jpg

Best of luck to Ron wherever he ends up. By all accounts, he was a hard working kid, had a great attitude, and was very coachable.

The two times I got to attend SU practices these past two years, he was all smiles, did whatever the coaches asked, and was a "yes sir, no sir" kind of kid.

Hate seeing this. Can only hope they get a good opportunity to succeed whereever they go.

I get where you're coming from. But we needed multiple departures to even have a shot at getting down to 10 scholarships by 2016-2017. Still unfortunate.

I get where you're coming from. But we needed multiple departures to even have a shot at getting down to 10 scholarships by 2016-2017. Still unfortunate.

true. hopefully that number goes up and the number is more like 12. Also hope that the fire is now lit under JB and he is doing everything he can to help these kids make a good next choice while making sure the cupboards are stocked with the most talent possible as we move forward.

with Bryant coming here now, and moyer next year we are in OK shape going forward. I expect battle to commit next.

Opens up a spot for Tyus Battle one of the top guards in 2016, who is looking to visit Syracuse soon. Look for him to commit then.

I didn't realize that. If that's the case then it's for the best that Patterson move on. No reason to think both BJ and Bus can't be real contributors for the right teams. Best of luck gentleman.

It's kind of too bad for these kids. NCAA is punishing the school and the program, but who is the collateral damage? The kids...

Exactly. More punishment for kids that had nothing to do with the issues. And I think it was Bilas who said it wasn't going to affect the kids already on the team. That was clearly wrong.

I really hope this is Patterson's own decision and he wasn't asked to move on. If it was his own decision good luck Buss. I don't think he will get the offers Johnson will get.
It wasn't.

the sometimes cutthroat nature of college basketball has not been kind to Ron Patterson, but he has kept his head up through all the ups and downs. I hope he finds a stable situation where finally he can excel on the court and continue to do so off the court

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom