Pay sites | Syracusefan.com

Pay sites

TheSpaz

2nd String
Love how pay sites charge for an article that contains a video that is on youtube or hudl for free.

...or they refuse to change the 2-star status of a given QB because they haven't had time to evaluate his tape.

Scout is a phucking joke.

...or they refuse to change the 2-star status of a given QB because they haven't had time to evaluate his tape.

Scout is a phucking joke...Garcia and McAllister included.

Which is why I haven't been a paid subscriber for a bout 2 years. I can find everything I want to know for free what they want to charge for.

Scout is a phucking joke...Garcia and McAllister included.
Ha, I consider that a good thing. If you're paying wouldn't you want the grades to be based on someone actual watching the player and evaluating him rather then following the status quo?

Ha, I consider that a good thing. If you're paying wouldn't you want the grades to be based on someone actual watching the player and evaluating him rather then following the status quo?
Yes I would...so what is the phucking hold up? There is plenty of tape on ZA...watch it and make a rational decision.

Rating ZA the 77th best QB is completely ridiculous and so is Scout. 'em.

Yeah its crazy since he was elite 11 final 20 but he seems like the kind of guy that if someone rates him anywhere below #1 hes got a chip on his shoulder to compete and prove him wrong maybe we want scout to rate him 77 coming in... just sayin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom