Per Donna about Tyus | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Per Donna about Tyus

Status
Not open for further replies.
In these uncertain times, its important to keep things in perspective. We all have our health and the economy is strong. We will all die eventually and disolve into the ground. The sun will expand and engulf the earth. All matter in the universe will ceast to exist

In these uncertain times, its important to keep things in perspective. We all have our health and the economy is strong. We will all die eventually and disolve into the ground. The sun will expand and engulf the earth. All matter in the universe will ceast to exist

#team dark matter

I can't believe there isn't a bigger fuss about Salute Your Shorts getting snubbed.

Donkey Lips could easily carry that team to a Final Four and the theme song alone warrants a 3 seed.
Great show donkey lips could pull a me lo. Ug lee gmac.

There is so much in this thread that I have ceased to understand or care about.

Someone let me know when this is over.
I feel like the longer it takes to make the decision the more doubt comes in. To me it feels like he is going...but agonizing about whether it is the right decision. If he was coming back it is an easier decision to make and move on. Hopefully I am wrong.

There is so much in this thread that I have ceased to understand or care about.

Someone let me know when this is over.

Just trying to steer the conversation away from end of the world things like maybe a trip home for the weekend and whether he is back on campus or not. It's all irrelevant speculation until he declares or says he's coming back... levity instead of Chicken Little.

I feel like the longer it takes to make the decision the more doubt comes in. To me it feels like he is going...but agonizing about whether it is the right decision. If he was coming back it is an easier decision to make and move on. Hopefully I am wrong.
I think the longer it goes on the better the odds of him coming back. Wendall carter just pushed him another spot back.

I think the opposite. Before and during the season everyone thought Tyus was gone to the NBA and I’m sure that was the original plan. If this is true, hesitating on a decision means that coming back looks more attractive now.

Yeah, I echo everyone here that thinks he may be back. Obviously I have no inside info, but just a hunch. I think he would have declared by now if he was leaving.

I'm 50% on the fence and half off, so I'm relatively sure that he is either coming back or staying, and almost positive that he's either leaving or declaring for the draft.

On to the next question.

I think the longer it goes on the better the odds of him coming back. Wendall carter just pushed him another spot back.
I hope you are right...would be great.

I feel sort of like the Jordan Tucker. I have never looked at a HS kids twitter besides him and when he said Duke...i was pretty disappointed. Def don't want to see that again.

Considering team Battle was supposed to be gone after this year, I'd say our chances are SOLID that Tyus comes back. This should have been a done deal if he wanted to go pro.

This is shaping up like the proverbial SU offseason kick in the nuts. I think 99.8546% of us completed the season resigned to the fact that TB was gone.

Then there were some rumors that his draft stock might not be quite where he and his family were hoping. Nonetheless 98.3% of us remained convinced he was gone.

Then Donna writes her article, JB says what he does, Jake has a mischievous glimmer in his eye and all of a sudden we are on the line...took the bait, hook, line and sinker.

Now with 85% of us starting to believe TB is in the fold for next year I suppose it’s time for him to announce he signed with an Agent in a secret meeting at a truck stop on the Jersey Turnpike and he’s no longer taking JB’s calls.

Ok now back to the Quade Green is transferring to Cuse or Bazely’s coming back to college threads because everyone needs a good kick in the nuts or two or three.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom