Per Donna about Tyus | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Per Donna about Tyus

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is shaping up like the proverbial SU offseason kick in the nuts. I think 99.8546% of us completed the season resigned to the fact that TB was gone.

Then there were some rumors that his draft stock might not be quite where he and his family were hoping. Nonetheless 98.3% of us remained convinced he was gone.

Then Donna writes her article, JB says what he does, Jake has a mischievous glimmer in his eye and all of a sudden we are on the line...took the bait, hook, line and sinker.

Now with 85% of us starting to believe TB is in the fold for next year I suppose it’s time for him to announce he signed with an Agent in a secret meeting at a truck stop on the Jersey Turnpike and he’s no longer taking JB’s calls.

Ok now back to the Quade Green is transferring to Cuse or Bazely’s coming back to college threads because everyone needs a good kick in the nuts or two or three.
With our luck he will declare at 11:58 next sun.

This is shaping up like the proverbial SU offseason kick in the nuts. I think 99.8546% of us completed the season resigned to the fact that TB was gone.

Then there were some rumors that his draft stock might not be quite where he and his family were hoping. Nonetheless 98.3% of us remained convinced he was gone.

Then Donna writes her article, JB says what he does, Jake has a mischievous glimmer in his eye and all of a sudden we are on the line...took the bait, hook, line and sinker.

Now with 85% of us starting to believe TB is in the fold for next year I suppose it’s time for him to announce he signed with an Agent in a secret meeting at a truck stop on the Jersey Turnpike and he’s no longer taking JB’s calls.

Ok now back to the Quade Green is transferring to Cuse or Bazely’s coming back to college threads because everyone needs a good kick in the nuts or two or three.

If Tyus was close to the first round in a decent number of the mock drafts, I think he'd be gone. But most of the ones I've seen don't have him around 30, they have him closer to 50. And if I am the Battle family, I would tend to think he's being underrated at this point, and could certainly play himself into a solid first rounder with a good year. He seems like 1st round talent to me.

I drive in Jersey.
Game over.
My 1st job, (I was in the private security business) I stayed at my friend's in Rockland county, and commuted to Edison NJ, for about a month.
Beat that.:p

In these uncertain times, its important to keep things in perspective. We all have our health and the economy is strong. We will all die eventually and disolve into the ground. The sun will expand and engulf the earth. All matter in the universe will ceast to exist
Now you're speaking my language.

Looking at it from a purely Tyus point of view he should come back. He gets his degree and will go as a higher pick. Possibly 20 picks higher. This draft is loaded and really stacked at his position. Why wouldn't he come back?

Looking at it from a purely Tyus point of view he should come back. He gets his degree and will go as a higher pick. Possibly 20 picks higher. This draft is loaded and really stacked at his position. Why wouldn't he come back?
Honestly, where do you get some of this stuff?

Ok tell us why he should go.
He should go if he gets a strong indication that he's first rounder or even likely to go early in the second. As you know, the NBA doesn't draft a lot of college upperclassmen these days, and Battle will turn 21 before he plays another season of basketball, wherever that turns out to be.

He should go if he gets a strong indication that he's first rounder or even likely to go early in the second. As you know, the NBA doesn't draft a lot of college upperclassmen these days, and Battle will turn 21 before he plays another season of basketball, wherever that turns out to be.
It doesn't look like that is the case. If your a 2nd round pick you might as well come back to school.

Not 21??? Oh my God. He is that old. They should wheel him on to the court.

Not 21??? Oh my God. He is that old. They should wheel him on to the court.
If you're looking to break into the NBA at this time, it's a factor. You can pretend it doesn't matter, but you'd be wrong.

If your good enough it doesn't matter.
And if you're good enough, you strike while the iron is hot, because a lot can change, and there won't be a spot waiting for you indefinitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom