Per Donna about Tyus | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

Per Donna about Tyus

Status
Not open for further replies.
3C30070E-4E4C-4414-A300-7558ABD0C276.jpeg

Why wouldn’t he be back? He’s got classes and schoolwork.
Some people were concerned he wasn’t back on Monday morning. I have no idea when he got back. Don’t think it matters much when he got back yesterday.

It is hard to read into any of it. Who knows what classes he had on Monday. It also stands to reason that whether he is definitely going pro, just testing the waters, or coming back next year, his family would advise him to finish up final exams coming up so he at least finishes the academic year no matter what.

It is hard to read into any of it. Who knows what classes he had on Monday. It also stands to reason that whether he is definitely going pro, just testing the waters, or coming back next year, his family would advise him to finish up final exams coming up so he at least finishes the academic year no matter what.

There’s only 2 weeks of classes left then finals.

There’s only 2 weeks of classes left then finals.
So if he did declare before the early entry deadline, wouldn't he have the combine during finals?

I wonder how lenient schools are when it comes to allowing alternative testing options/times.

So if he did declare before the early entry deadline, wouldn't he have the combine during finals?

I wonder how lenient schools are when it comes to allowing alternative testing options/times.

Classes end May 1 then 3 days of “reading days” and finals are the week of May 7. So he’s good for the combine.

Status
Not open for further replies.