Per Donna about Tyus | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Per Donna about Tyus

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we wait til May 31st? I still feel he’ll stay in the draft but that’s the date to keep an eye on now?

See what he has to work on, but I don't think he's for certain a late lock. Haven't gotten that vibe from a potential pro since Dion who I would have helped pack.

I think it was kind of funny to assume he was coming back in the first place. This seemed to always be the trajectory Battle was on. Now everyone can sleep at night.

I think even if he comes back he should declare and atleast meet with the NBA scouts/front office staff and get a sense of what they view as his strengths and what he has to work on.

I think it was kind of funny to assume he was coming back in the first place. This seemed to always be the trajectory Battle was on. Now everyone can sleep at night.

For sure, even with Boeheim and Jake’s comments I didnt expect him back

If he gets a first round promise he will leave like he should. Be interesting what he does if he doesn't get that promise. Wish him all the best

If he gets a first round promise he will leave like he should. Be interesting what he does if he doesn't get that promise. Wish him all the best

How to you promise a kid you'll take him at 25 or whatever? I think he's mature and wish him well either way but hope it's more than that, considering how non-binding those are.

It likely means she's really plugged in but things change.

It's amazing how hard it is for some to grasp this sumple concept.
my sincere apologies to you and yours, i will work harder at grasping simple concepts

One thing I will say about Tyus, he’s a smart kid surrounded by a great family. I think too many times kids fool themselves into thinking they’ll get drafted higher than actually do because of what the people around them say. This won’t happen with Tyus I don’t think.

One thing I will say about Tyus, he’s a smart kid surrounded by a great family. I think too many times kids fool themselves into thinking they’ll get drafted higher than actually do because of what the people around them say. This won’t happen with Tyus I don’t think.
Kevin Huerter just declared without an agent as well. Similar situation.

The worst thing about this is now we do it all again next month.
upload_2018-4-20_14-12-11.png

Have to assume he will wow them at the workouts. As has been true really since day one: he isn't coming back. Hope for the best for him! Would love to see him get a good payday.

When was the last time one of our guys tested the waters and didn't go? Derrick Coleman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom