Per Donna about Tyus | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Per Donna about Tyus

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest donna article speculates that he may in fact declare WITHOUT an agent to take more time to think it over. meaning this thread will hit 200 pages.

Syracuse basketball star Tyus Battle will have to make NBA decision this weekend

IMO this shows how poorly plugged in Donna is to thesituation. Didn't she previously say that declaring without an agent was the least likely outcome?
She is talking directly to the family. How much more plugged in would you think she should be? If they aren't sure what they should do, that's her fault?

latest donna article speculates that he may in fact declare WITHOUT an agent to take more time to think it over. meaning this thread will hit 200 pages.

Syracuse basketball star Tyus Battle will have to make NBA decision this weekend

IMO this shows how poorly plugged in Donna is to thesituation. Didn't she previously say that declaring without an agent was the least likely outcome?
I do think this situation has been pretty fluid such that what was true yesterday has changed today

I get the sense he doesn’t want to come back and his dad is trying to talk him out of it. Does dad owe him one for Michigan?

She is talking directly to the family. How much more plugged in would you think she should be? If they aren't sure what they should do, that's her fault?
Yes, damnit, it is! ;)

Perhaps plugged in was the wrong word. She's talking to the family, but of what value is reporting contradicting conjecture from a few weeks apart? Better to just say nothing and leave the empty clicks on the table.

This sucks period.

We all would just rather know either way at this point it has just gone on far too long. If he now declares without an agent after two separate sources saying that was not likely that would suck even more.

This sucks period.

We all would just rather know either way at this point it has just gone on far too long. If he now declares without an agent after two separate sources saying that was not likely that would suck even more.

Far too long LOL

Yes, damnit, it is! ;)

Perhaps plugged in was the wrong word. She's talking to the family, but of what value is reporting contradicting conjecture from a few weeks apart? Better to just say nothing and leave the empty clicks on the table.
Don't reporters follow developing stories and update when there are changes? Her coverage isn't contradictory, it's ongoing.

Dave Coulier (of "Full House" fame), Marty Jannetty (of "The Rockers") & Sarah Palin all think he is back as well.

However, Chris "Mac Daddy" Kelly (of "Kris Kross" fame) & Lark Voorhies (aka Lisa Turtle) think he gone.

Gonna be a close one for sure.

Anybody else seeing any high profile predictions? Please share

I heard Garfunkel, Peter Scolari, and Alex Winter say Tyus is back

I know why is taking Tyus so long. This seems like such a minor decision. People need to relax. Going into this year I had the prospect of Tyus coming back at around 1-3%. If he does it is gravy, if not it is the situation we all expected.
I'm one of those guys that hates the current culture of guys leaving when they've been no higher than the third option on there own team. That's not the case here. I'll be a little disappointed but frustrated like I have been with the guys that hadn't really hadn't done much yet. It'll feel to me more like a Waiters or Flynn thing as opposed to a Grant or McCullough thing.

It likely means she's really plugged in but things change.

It's amazing how hard it is for some to grasp this sumple concept.

Cannot act surprised, Tyus gave us some memories for sure either if he comes back or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom