Per Donna about Tyus | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Per Donna about Tyus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last four pages of this thread are psycho x girlfriend like levels of paranoia. Jesus guys.

Operate under the assumption he’s leaving because up until two weeks after our elimination that is what we all knew was coming.

Full support, he was a great orangemen.

crazy-gf-o_zpsicrf88vi.gif

If he’s waiting until 11:45 at night on Sunday i think that bodes well for us. Or as well as it could.

I’m still thinking its 80/20 he leaves but, as many insiders/knowledgable sources have expressed, it works further in our favor the longer he puts it off.

So, just relax.

I’m pretty sure 11:45 was a joke.
Ah well, its the last 3 days anyways. We’re in about as good a position as we can ask for.

72 hours to see if he shocks us and stays. I doubt it.

He's gotta be agonizing over the decision. Good thing he has such a strong and supportive family to help him through.
I really don't think agonizing is the right term. You agonize over the cancer diagnosis and the treatment options, you agonize over whether it's time to continue treatment for a sick family member or seek hospice treatment, you agonize over whether to keep the severely injured leg and try to rehab or amputate, you agonize over whether to run into the line of fire to save your fallen comrade or make it home to see the baby son/daughter you've never met. Deciding whether to play the sport you love with friends while completing your college degree and seek a national championship or sign a 7 figure contract to play that same sport isn't agonzing. We're making way more of this decision from both his the fan's perspective than it is.

I really don't think agonizing is the right term. You agonize over the cancer diagnosis and the treatment options, you agonize over whether it's time to continue treatment for a sick family member or seek hospice treatment, you agonize over whether to keep the severely injured leg and try to rehab or amputate, you agonize over whether to run into the line of fire to save your fallen comrade or make it home to see the baby son/daughter you've never met. Deciding whether to play the sport you love with friends while completing your college degree and seek a national championship or sign a 7 figure contract to play that same sport isn't agonzing. We're making way more of this decision from both his the fan's perspective than it is.
All that said, I bet he's having trouble sleeping because of this decision, assuming he hasn't decided yet.

His dad sends a cryptic tweet today saying Syracuse "has" been the right place for Tyus and he misses today's mandatory meeting. I am thinking we find out today for sure. JB likely already knows.

When I was a student at SU and lived in NYC, I’d jump those flights too. About $65 for a 40 minute flight. No biggie.

$130 RT on the regular would have been a fortune to me in college... I was scraping by for $3 pitchers at chucks. then again, my parents didn't give me spending money. I know people from nyc have different perspective of money...

$130 RT on the regular would have been a fortune to me in college... I was scraping by for $3 pitchers at chucks. then again, my parents didn't give me spending money. I know people from nyc have different backgrounds and perspective of money...
$16 Greyhound from Syracuse -> NYC back in the day

All that said, I bet he's having trouble sleeping because of this decision, assuming he hasn't decided yet.
Maybe. I've lost sleep out of excited anticipation before.

His dad sends a cryptic tweet today saying Syracuse "has" been the right place for Tyus and he misses today's mandatory meeting. I am thinking we find out today for sure. JB likely already knows.
Where did you hear there is a mandatory meeting?

latest donna article speculates that he may in fact declare WITHOUT an agent to take more time to think it over. meaning this thread will hit 200 pages.

Syracuse basketball star Tyus Battle will have to make NBA decision this weekend

IMO this shows how poorly plugged in Donna is to thesituation. Didn't she previously say that declaring without an agent was the least likely outcome?
She said she didn't think he would. Not sure what that has to do with being plugged in or not. He's running out of time so if he can't decide now, it makes sense to do even if that wasn't his plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom