Per Donna about Tyus | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Per Donna about Tyus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked his twitter and there’s no news there but this seems important:

View attachment 126477

Rockos Modern Life could make some noise. Committee needs to be called out on their exclusion of Doug.

Tough draw with a potential second-round matchup vs. Rugrats.

Ren and Stimpy got snubbed.

View attachment 126477

Rockos Modern Life could make some noise. Committee needs to be called out on their exclusion of Doug.

Rocket Power, Hey Arnold!, SpongeBob, All that final 4.

Hey Arnold! vs SpongeBob, with the squarepanted sponge taking it down.

A crime putting the wild thornberrys up against Hey Arnold that early. If they are in the bottom right bracket, that's a final 4 squad.

so he went home to discuss this and isn't in class? I would think he's gonzo if that is the case. Once you leave i would think the idea of not going back to take notes and go to classes is very attractive.
No class Sat-Sun.:rolleyes:

I never went home when I was at Syracuse. I am from Boston so i didn't have access to a private jet to whisk me home and back. He doesn't live in Liverpool. It's not a spring break or long weekend.

I hope he stays but something tells me he's leaving if he's leaving the college bubble.
4 hours, give or take. I'm sure he has a car

View attachment 126477

That can’t be real.

Fake News.

No way in hell that Henry Danger isn’t the overall #1 seed.

A crime putting the wild thornberrys up against Hey Arnold that early. If they are in the bottom right bracket, that's a final 4 squad.
You guys have to check out the Disney vs pixar one.

Oooo Forgot Hey Arnold! That’s a good one.

I never got into Rocket Power but people love that sht.

Different fonts we can use:

Arial

New Times Roman

Georgia

Verdana

Trebucket MS (?)

Comic Sans MMS (??)

Arial Black

Impact

Andale Mono (???)

Courier New

I don't know what the heck this is

Open Sans Condensed (????)

Comic Sans

Caviar Dreams

4e83bad0-c1c9-11e3-b812-f709edc55f29_2048_SayAnything.jpg

He's still home according to Twitterverse (on a Monday while class is in session) FWIW

View attachment 126477

Rocket power, All that final. All that has to be the heavy favorite.

i was being sarcastic talking jets. you guys are all psychos driving back home and back from tri state/boston. I hated that drive more than anything and avoided it. I loved being at Syracuse as much as possible. I always think a non holiday weekend trip back to NJ to see your parents would be leaning towards leaving. I really hope i'm wrong. I think he should come back but don't like that he left campus.
Now I agree entirely about not going home very often while in college. In fact I intentionally went to school 10 hours away so that it was not a real option. 5 hours? Thats nothing. If you hate the Syracuse to Boston drive (which I have done several times there and back same day) I hope you don't travel much because that is one of the easiest drives there is (except when the turnpike and/or thruway are covered with a foot of snow, but I've done that too). You would have loved driving from Tacoma Washington to Syracuse with my mother, grandmother and great-grandmother along for the ride! Yep, been there done that too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom