Per Donna about Tyus | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Per Donna about Tyus

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right but when you're trying to make a big decision, it usually feels like it's life or death.
For some it can, for others not so much. I know people that thrive on change and love leaping into the unknown. That's certainly not me. I'm somewhere in the middle.

Some posters provide a stark reflection of our present day society, which at the moment is incredibly pessimistic and negative.
It’s a lot easier to sit on the sidelines and biotche and moan, especially if it’s about something over which you have no control.
It is what it is.
I think contrary may be an even better word. We have a culture where you try to be an expert by disagreeing with something just for the sake of disagreeing. Thank you, espn first take

The first Francis pod I listened to was the one last spring where he was calling posters out by name because they were giving him sht for being critical of JB.

Like that’s got to be grating over time.

What episode was that? Would love to hear it

I ignored that nugget, because it couldn’t possibly be true.

I know a poster here who calls himself Francis, has a podcast that many listen to.

But please don’t tell me he using that forum to give his wisdom, possible true inside info (both good) AND to slam posters?? (are you kidding me??)

Hey kid, you want to be legit??...a little separation of church and state is a good thing.

I know a poster here who calls himself Francis, has a podcast that many listen to.

But please don’t tell me he using that forum to give his wisdom, possible true inside info (both good) AND to slam posters?? (are you kidding me??)

Hey kid, you want to be legit??...a little separation of church and state is a good thing.
Hey I just thought it was funny.

Francis was giving information on this board.

He has connections.
People not liking what he was saying drove him away.
He was a good poster and is missed.
He wasn’t going after board moderators or top posters.
He called out a few posters who just were retentless after him.

Francis is missed for me. He knew what he was talking about. He spoke softly and carried a big stick.

Francis was giving information on this board.

He has connections.
People not liking what he was saying drove him away.
He was a good poster and is missed.
He wasn’t going after board moderators or top posters.
He called out a few posters who just were retentless after him.

Francis is missed for me. He knew what he was talking about. He spoke softly and carried a big stick.
Agreed. I love his takes during the summer time on who we were targeting and watching AAU games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom