Per PS...Orange Madness performer Ace Hood canceled | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Per PS...Orange Madness performer Ace Hood canceled

Its basketball and just like football most players warm up to hip hop. Hip Hop stars are always shown at NBA games. I went to the Hawks/Knicks game is ATL and they introduced 2 Chainz to the crowd. Like it or not basketball and hip hop are intertwined. I guarantee you not too many players on our basketball team are listening to Incubus or going to afterhours nightclubs fist pumping (well maybe, I did see Braylon Edwards with his shirt off tripping balls at Space in Miami once).

Icy_Hot_Stuntaz.jpg
Ah yes, I remember these guys & the Icy Hot Stuntaz Name Generator
Mine is Da Stinga, JB's is Da Mad Stunta & CTO's is Masta Ass Whoopin

Lol, this definitely is not about the lyrical content. It's about rap music in general. It doesn't matter if they got someone like Lupe or K'naan that rap about how the rap industry needs to change or about inequality around the world; people would still complain because rap is associated with gangs.

At the same time though, you can drive around Syracuse blasting Wagon Wheel and people on the sides of the streets will sing along, so getting a country act probably isn't a good idea either. We also probably shouldn't get an act like Dave Matthews, because they encourage marijuana. We also probably shouldn't get anyone that was popular back in the day like Bob Dylan because they probably encourage it too. We also shouldn't get a pop artist because a lot of them encourage drinking, not to mention everybody listens to pop, including the gangs.

The answer is simple. Is Raffi available?

Lol, this definitely is not about the lyrical content. It's about rap music in general. It doesn't matter if they got someone like Lupe or K'naan that rap about how the rap industry needs to change or about inequality around the world; people would still complain because rap is associated with gangs.

At the same time though, you can drive around Syracuse blasting Wagon Wheel and people on the sides of the streets will sing along, so getting a country act probably isn't a good idea either. We also probably shouldn't get an act like Dave Matthews, because they encourage marijuana. We also probably shouldn't get anyone that was popular back in the day like Bob Dylan because they probably encourage it too. We also shouldn't get a pop artist because a lot of them encourage drinking, not to mention everybody listens to pop, including the gangs.

The answer is simple. Is Raffi available?

The answer is simple...

Midnight Madness needs Miley. ...or maybe we can get Katy Perry and adopt "Roar" as the 2013-14 Cuse Basketball Anthem.

The answer is simple...

Midnight Madness needs Miley. ...or maybe we can get Katy Perry and adopt "Roar" as the 2013-14 Cuse Basketball Anthem.
I became a Katy Perry fan when I found out her cat is named kitty purry

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

ra ra riot and sophistafunk are current , cheap and both have ties to SU