Per twitter no student section for this game | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Per twitter no student section for this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their beef? The man went down to talk their face. These kids showed what they are when they did what they did.
At this point I hope they get nothing.

a lot of changes and enhancements will be made.

A student in Haven Hall told her mom a swastica was painted in a stairwell there. The Mom posted it on a parent FB page for other parents to see.

Im done with these kids

It's probably one or two people who are getting a kick out of tagging walls around campus now that they have attention

JB has been above and beyond what he needs to be with this issue

These kids need to grow the feff up and move on

a lot of changes and enhancements will be made.
What changes? Enhancements?
If they want to put cameras go ahead.
I read those kids demands they aren’t getting those.

A student in Haven Hall told her mom a swastica was painted in a stairwell there. The Mom posted it on a parent FB page for other parents to see.

As far as I'm concerned that Mom should go to prison for hate crimes for posting pictures of swastikas too. Who cares if you trigger people any more, Mom....so careless. I hope she goes to prison.

As far as I'm concerned that Mom should go to prison for hate crimes for posting pictures of swastikas too. Who cares if you trigger people any more, Mom...so careless. I hope she goes to prison.
I never thought of it from your view, but you are right

She is spreading the hate, she hates

I never thought of it from your view, but you are right

She is spreading the hate, she hates

Exactly! Why doesn't she just write out the N word a thousand times in case people don't know what it is. She doesn't think people know what a swastika looks like? I hope she rots in prison for hate crimes.

Also, I'd like a free pizza from JB.

This cesspool of a thread is quickly turning into the comments section on Syracuse.com
I am sorry we disagree. I will never face the world a minority has within our country.
I am not going to pretend to face the same challenges minorites have. However these protesters showed they aren’t interested in having a debate when they disrespected Jim Boeheim who was trying to meet them face to face.
They aren’t interested in compromise.
You can’t negotiate with that. Then you get nothing from me.

Ive read stories like that before. More than once, it was a false flag from someone pretending to be a victim, which is glorified by the media these days. Not saying current SU students could be clever enough to mastermind such a plot, but it technically is possible someone could pull it off.

Would really hate to see people "boycott" enrollment for these alleged incidents.

A7713D81-D30E-49A7-8DDD-A7856630219F.jpeg

This coat is dope!

Status
Not open for further replies.