Peterson Events Center Vs. Cameron Indoor | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Peterson Events Center Vs. Cameron Indoor

Which will be the toughest to pull out a win at this year?

• Peterson Events Center (Pitt)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cameron Indoor (Duke)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cameron Indoor is like the RAC with an elite team each and year season. The Cameron Crazies are overrated. Its tough to win their because its a tiny sandbox where it gets super hot and Duke teams are always good. Plus, Coach K swears like a banshee and gets almost every call their. I don't blame this either as your supposed to get a home court advantage. The Peterson Events Center is full of douchenoozle Pitt students who chant a lot of crap and think they are too cool for school. Pitt student section is like the Maryland student section they both ahole classless student sections and think they are great. Pitt has owned Syracuse in the regular season, but that is mainly because their style works well against us. Their homecourt is good, but its not the toughest place to play. The toughest places to play are subject to the opponent's talent. Duke will be a tougher place to win at than Pitt. We were without James Southerland last year and played Pitt tough @Pitt when we only had like 6 or 7 guys deep. I don't expect to win either, but we have a better chance at Pitt.

857a.jpg

I've never been. Is it as steep of a view/angle as it appears?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom