Petro Done at Johns Hopkins / Peter Milliman hired | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Petro Done at Johns Hopkins / Peter Milliman hired

Interesting. I guess he won't need to deal with Ivy admission standards.
1587942520102.gif

interesting that the coach is hosting a big zoom session tomorrow about the season and then today he bails? That could be an interesting watch

Big loss for Cornell, he was recruiting really well for the big red. I think this is a good hire for Hop, interested to see how he does recruiting down South more though.

Let the Pat March to Cornell speculation begin. :oops:

I'd be surprised if March was a serious candidate for the Cornell job. To many good current HCs who would be better fits not to mention Petro.

I think Inside Lacrosse is off here. I dont see the Ivies deviating from what they've always done with respect to 5th year players and grad students.

Maybe, but with Princeton, Yale and Harvard already announcing, why would they wait longer just to do the same? If they let this drag on longer, and then shut the door to 5th years, that seems especially cruel. I have absolutely no information, but feels like the longer this goes the more likely it is that they stay.

Carcarterra advice was basically followed. Cornell was quick and decisive , seamless transition which brings continuity that puts a quick end to any questions that would have ensued from returning players, recruits and fanbase. Like it

Agreed, certainly doesn't guaranteed Buczek can carry the momentum forward but with 5 coaches in 10 years and good recruiting momentum the last few years this hire makes a lot of sense for Cornell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom