Class of 2019 - PF Aidan Igiehon (NY) to Louisville | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Aidan Igiehon (NY) to Louisville

So it's quite obvious mack is telling these kids with confidence that they wont be getting in any trouble?

Total speculation re: FBI/Probation. The concrete reasons: Mack is a very good coach. Great arena, facilities, city, etc.

Total speculation re: FBI/Probation. The concrete reasons: Mack is a very good coach. Great arena, facilities, city, etc.

And a history of great fringe benefits: $$, booze and hookers. My only question is how do they ever lose recruits?

And a history of great fringe benefits: $$, booze and hookers. My only question is how do they ever lose recruits?

This isn’t a Pitino regime anymore, duh.

Possible recruiting pitch: "We may get hit with penalties, but as slowly as this thing is moving, you'll already be gone."

NCAA ramifications on the FBI investigation may end up being 2-4 years down the road. I wouldn't be surprised if they wait until the Nike and Under Armor portion of the trials are also done before they start adjudicating themselves. They are going to hide behind the 'we can't take action until the entire investigation is completed' mantra.

The interesting thing is that in their recent rules changes for college hoops, the NCAA did write in that they CAN use information obtained by a 3rd party (i.e. FBI) in doling out penalties to schools. I'm sure that the FBI will turn everything they have over to the NCAA.

This is going to back the NCAA into a corner because the breadth of the scandal uncovered by the FBI is such that lesser named schools (the kind they like to hammer) are just as implicated as the big boys (the kind they like to let skate). So the NCAA is gonna look even more obviously hypocritical if they dole out selective punishments like they usually do, and would look that way IN THE FACE of the FBI. That would be a really, really, really bad look. The fact that this is all out in the open (should hopefully) yield more even punishments across the board.

Mack has a lot to offer. That was one heck of a hire and they are putting quite a class together. So how fun if Cuse and UL rise to put the heat on Duke and UNCs hold on the ACC like what was going down at the end of the Big East???

Getting caught up on some past guys we recruited. The Irish Hulk pounded the portal and ended up in the Grand Canyon...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom