Class of 2019 - PF Aidan Igiehon (NY) to Louisville | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Aidan Igiehon (NY) to Louisville

This one really stinks. A.I. was very much interested in SU. He kept his Cuse offer pinned for months.

Oregon, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, and Georgetown haven't even offered to my knowledge. But they still suck.

Last edited:
Would have loved to grab this large young man. He is aggressive under the basket. That said I am sure we are in the hunt for some other bigs...good luck to the young man and moving on.

Louisville seems to be making a run at every Tom, Dick, and Harry. I wonder if that's Mack's recruiting M.O., or if they're struggling to fill a bare cupboard.
Seems like Oregon is involved with a lot of the top recruits also.

Noticed Louisville in on a lot of top guys as well. So much for them being down if they land some of these cats. Mack is a hell of a coach and players want to play for him. Cole Swider really liked him.

Why we did not have a chance with this kid?

Some people just don't want to come to SU. They're kids, some of whom have handlers with their own interests. Try not to think about it too much. If someone wants to come here, they will come.

If you look past the rankings I don't get the fuss about Igiehon. Wahab and Igiehon both played in the UA AAU circuit and Wahab averaged more blocks and rebounds while scoring the same amount of points, but shooting a higher percentage from the field.

There's no difference between the two offensively IMO and Wahab is the far better defender.

If you look past the rankings I don't get the fuss about Igiehon. Wahab and Igiehon both played in the UA AAU circuit and Wahab averaged more blocks and rebounds while scoring the same amount of points, but shooting a higher percentage from the field.

There's no difference between the two offensively IMO and Wahab is the far better defender.
Ya but look at Igienon’s shoulders!

Aren’t they different players and positions? I admit I don’t know that much about Igiehon. I’m definitely not a big Wahab fan frankly. I’m just disappointed that Louisville is right back in it with many top recruits right now. Mack was a TERRIFIC hire.

Aren’t they different players and positions? I admit I don’t know that much about Igiehon. I’m definitely not a big Wahab fan frankly. I’m just disappointed that Louisville is right back in it with many top recruits right now. Mack was a TERRIFIC hire.

No. They are both centers according to 2 4 7. Same offensive skillset. Igiehon is 6'10"" and Wahab is 7 feet. Wahab weighs 15 pounds more.

We will see if Louisville closes.

Louisville can have have we’ll kindly take a Wahab.

No. They are both centers according to 2 4 7. Same offensive skillset. Igiehon is 6'10"" and Wahab is 7 feet. Wahab weighs 15 pounds more.

We will see if Louisville closes.

Ah, gotcha. Thanks. I read somewhere him listed at 6’8 and PF. Sort of like Robey-style. Never mind.

Why did he use a picture of Deion Sanders?
F4957802-EA68-4617-A5DA-E78E4590F42D.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom