Class of 2019 - PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairly certain i read that somewhere.
After Jon Bol Ajak verballed to Syracuse, Kueth Duany tweeted that he was thrilled to see another player from South Sudan headed to Syracuse. Akok is also from Sudan. Pretty sure he is from South Sudan too; there is a place called Akok in South Sudan, there is someone named Akok Duany, etc...,,

Depends on what you mean by put it on the floor. I mean, he did a ton of catching the ball at the elbow or just off the block and facing up and driving by his man or shooting over him. Not much driving from the perimeter though.
I believe what he was referring to was improving his ball handling/dribbling skills. He is known as a 3 pt shooter but wanted to develop his skills on/of getting open off the dribble and shooting off the dribble instead of being a set and shoot player.

Last edited:
GoCuse14 wonders if the odds are better then when Chief 3rd person-ed himself into a commitment last weekend already. GoCuse14 wonders if this will be Akok's 2nd commitment to UCONN.

GoCuse laughs at that board a lot.

derp.png

GoCuse14 wonders if the odds are better then when Chief 3rd person-ed himself into a commitment last weekend already. GoCuse14 wonders if this will be Akok's 2nd commitment to UCONN.

GoCuse laughs at that board a lot.

View attachment 142406

This poster has actually seemed to be pretty on for them on there past couple commitments. He seems to have a read on what's been going on over there better then others.

This poster has actually seemed to be pretty on for them on there past couple commitments. He seems to have a read on what's been going on over there better then others.

So you're saying that he's the smartest kid in the dumb class? The skinniest elephant in the pen?

I understand that...so what does it say that he already had Akok committed to them last week and that didn't happen? Believe he also doubled down on that...and here we are...now saying this weekend both Akok and Kofi will be committing. I am not 100% doubting him...just saying that i will believe it when I see it.

or...I just really wanted to make fun of the fact that he posts in the third person.

I like the guy who claims to be a Syracusian. Obviously knows what he is talking about.

A verbal commitment is not final. A verbal commitment becomes final when the recruit signs commitment papers.

i believe both akok & jba are from somalia, no? that might be a hole card on the comfort front, having a countryman as a fellow freshman & teammate

They are both from South Sudan.

I understand that...so what does it say that he already had Akok committed to them last week and that didn't happen? Believe he also doubled down on that...and here we are...now saying this weekend both Akok and Kofi will be committing. I am not 100% doubting him...just saying that i will believe it when I see it.

or...I just really wanted to make fun of the fact that he posts in the third person.
I dont think it was him that said that or doubled down. He was saying a big was going to commit soon. Hes actually been somewhat quiet on AA. It was 2 other posters that were saying the AA stuff I think.

I dont think it was him that said that or doubled down. He was saying a big was going to commit soon. Hes actually been somewhat quiet on AA. It was 2 other posters that were saying the AA stuff I think.

Oh I may have totally gotten him confused with the other 2...no doubt. I singled him out for the 3rd person douchiness...guess I just lumped them all together.

Oh I may have totally gotten him confused with the other 2...no doubt. I singled him out for the 3rd person douchiness...guess I just lumped them all together.

Totally understandable lol

Status
Not open for further replies.