Class of 2019 - PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think that would be a wise move. never cut off the option for a kid with this kind of upside.
. . . indeed, taking kai jones lets akok know he doesn't have to worry about being used as a 4 or 5.
Also, I want all of them.

Dat boy good. This may be to sign and seal

Akok & Guerrier. Everything else is gravy.

Understand we need a big in this class - wouldn’t matter quite as much who we got if we get these two.

i don't think that would be a wise move. never cut off the option for a kid with this kind of upside.
. . . indeed, taking kai jones lets akok know he doesn't have to worry about being used as a 4 or 5.
It depends. If the staff wants both, then of course they wouldn’t use that tactic. But if they see these guys as their 1a and 1b at the PF spot, and only have one spot, then they should use that leverage.

I see jones as a kid that will lift and watch for a year then start playing well. Akok I feel is ready right away as is Stewart and Guerrero. If that group signed I would sheet myself then and there. That would be just awesome

I see jones as a kid that will lift and watch for a year then start playing well. Akok I feel is ready right away as is Stewart and Guerrero. If that group signed I would sheet myself then and there. That would be just awesome

Yup. Would be outstanding. A beast and physical guy like Stewart to go along with a bunch of rangy/lean cats. I just don’t want only a beanpole big and/or Wahab.

I'd have to think our chances are pretty damn good with a list like that...shouldnt even be a competition honestly...
there is a reason you don't see more big names on that list . . .

Not me. Still think he’s our next signee...
might not be the literal next, but yes, very confident in this one

Updated the tweet to say that UConn is still involved

Jones, Guerrero, and Akok plus Goodine would be a steal for us. Height, athleticism, and basketball IQ all up there. I want Stewart but I don’t see it and we have our soph so I am good there. Let’s real these guys in.

Status
Not open for further replies.