Class of 2019 - PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Akok Akok (CT) to UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Goodine is a Moten clone
That would make him Damn Good!

zGHQb4O.gif

Nervous about leaving home...
you do realize he’s not from CT, he’s from South Sudan. He’s already far from “home”
No i thought he was from Hartford.

Came across this on Twitter tonight after the midnight madness thing PSA does ...not sure I like it. Anyone know if the others in the pics are recruited by uconn? Or if this guy even knows anything?

Boneyard found some tweet and found it interesting too...if this guy spilled the beans for akok like this then I would feel pretty crappy...hope it doesnt mean anything or its about someone else in the pic but this guys timeline is interesting and he seems to know these kids.

Came across this on Twitter tonight after the midnight madness thing PSA does ...not sure I like it. Anyone know if the others in the pics are recruited by uconn? Or if this guy even knows anything?
That's the biggest smile I've ever seen on him.

Is Niya Fatima Abby Akok 1 person or 4 separate person? Are all they committed to UConn or 1 of them?

Yea idk...still odd and worth sharing.
He also posted a pic later saying "who in this pic is committed to Texas Tech?", it was a girl and a guy.

Is it possible that one of those girls is going to UConn? I have no idea who the other men are or if they are being recruited by Hurley. Because in a similar style to the Texas Tech tweet it seems like he's asking you to guess who's going

He also posted a pic later saying "who in this pic is committed to Texas Tech?", it was a girl and a guy.

Is it possible that one of those girls is going to UConn? I have no idea who the other men are or if they are being recruited by Hurley. Because in a similar style to the Texas Tech tweet it seems like he's asking you to guess who's going
Yea I have no clue who the others are or who is recruiting them...according to boneryard, 2 of the 3 girls are already committed to other schools. Not sure about the 3rd. The guys I have no clue about?

Yea I have no clue who the others are or who is recruiting them...according to boneryard, 2 of the 3 girls are already committed to other schools. Not sure about the 3rd. The guys I have no clue about?
We've done all the research we've can lol. I think most of us mentally prepared not to get Akok based on the UConn talk over the last 2 weeks. I really do think Akok staying about 45minutes where he went to HS seems like a big deal; whoever pointed it out was right, that was the biggest smile we've seen from him probably ever.

Hopefully we get Guerrier then can focus on Stewart.

PSA head coach just retweeted it as well...so who knows something? Has this kid not let our coaches know yet or what?

I don’t understand why someone would commit, but keep it quiet. Until it is public, I hope our guys are on him hard. And after they crap out in the beginning of the season, I hope our guys hit him up daily until signing day.

I don’t understand why someone would commit, but keep it quiet. Until it is public, I hope our guys are on him hard. And after they crap out in the beginning of the season, I hope our guys hit him up daily until signing day.
Didn't Carrigan say he has committed, but wants to keep it quiet until December?

Status
Not open for further replies.