Class of 2020 - PF Alex Tchikou (France/Brewster) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Alex Tchikou (France/Brewster)

jordville

Hall of Fame
Keep an eye on this guy! He is coming to Brewster from Findley Prep. I'd expect a Cuse offer to come in the near future. Checks in at #25 in latest 247 rankings. Here is a recent free article that includes a piece on Alex...

One of the players I was most anxious to get coaches' feedback on is class of 2021 power forward Alex Tchikou. After moving from France and spending his sophomore year at Henderson (Nev.) Findlay Prep, Tchikou is all set to play his junior year at Wolfeboro (N.H.) Brewster and he's going to turn heads.

At 6-foot-11 he can run for days, puts the ball on the floor some and shows promise as a shooter. He's got a big personality and needs strength, but his raw tools and size would have whipped college coaches into a frenzy after they got a brief glimpse of him playing for the Uneek Ballers on the Adidas Gauntlet Circuit.

I checked with Tchikou over the weekend to see where he would be and he told me that he most likely won't be playing in any live events.

Even though coaches may miss out on him this time around, Tchikou has racked up a pretty impressive offer list with Baylor, Fresno State, George Washington, Mississippi State, Nevada, Oklahoma State, Oregon, TCU, UNLV, USC and Wyoming having already offered."

Last edited:
if we get him (and even if we don't), we should call him the walrus . . . coo ca tchikou

Doesn’t the ladys hoops team have 3 players from France currently playing? Weedsport you named one of them but I think there are 2 others. If we get a visit I would make sure whomever walks him around gets him introduced. Something like that could be a small differentiator. Far from home...some lady ballers from his neck of the woods. Sometimes familiarity helps. Again not a big factor but could help some.

Doesn’t the ladys hoops team have 3 players from France currently playing? Weedsport you named one of them but I think there are 2 others. If we get a visit I would make sure whomever walks him around gets him introduced. Something like that could be a small differentiator. Far from home...some lady ballers from his neck of the woods. Sometimes familiarity helps. Again not a big factor but could help some.

The other two transferred out.

Lost in the shuffle.. Alex has moved from Brewster to a school out in Arizona...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom