Class of 2018 - PF/C Valdir Manuel (NJ) Flipped from Seton Hall to St Josephs to JUCO to St Johns to ... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF/C Valdir Manuel (NJ) Flipped from Seton Hall to St Josephs to JUCO to St Johns to ...

Didn’t we just offer him recently and were in his final 4 already lol. He must really like Syracuse.

NJ folks who have Verison fios: Patrick School vs. Roselle Catholic in the Union County title game from a week ago will be on starting at 1pm today. Channel 501. I'll be watching and dvr'ing. Roselle Catholic features '19 target Kahlil Whitney.

I have not seen Valdir himself list a top 4. Not sure if this is accurate or not.

Yea I'm not so sure it's accurate either that's why i said in a post before that it was posted as top 4 schools he's "looking into" but he did just post something on his Instagram today regarding top 4. I'll share below

If we can hold of SHU / the home factor, I like our chances here against the others.

I agree. I will say that although they only offered him this week, Illinois has been recruiting him for a very long time. Not sure if that will hold any significance.

Didn’t we just offer him recently and were in his final 4 already lol. He must really like Syracuse.

Yes but same Illinois . They offered him a day or two ago

Chukwu started limping on the left knee a few games ago. (I think it was Duke game, may have been UNC, I forget). It was not hurt in practice a few days ago. For the record.
Chuck is not going anywhere according to my sources, he did hurt his leg a few days ago in practice, team is banged up

Chukwu confirmed to Donna he hurt his knee in the Duke game.

I watched the whole Union County title game that aired today between The Patrick School and Roselle Catholic (with '19 Cuse target Kahlil Whitney and Naz Reid). I was impressed with Manuel, Whitney (and Reid) for different reasons. I don't have time to do a writeup and am gonna be very busy this coming week but when I have time, I'm gonna write something up in detail.

Quick thoughts on Manuel: willing and effective passer, not a big time athlete, good length but not a defensive presence. Good post-up skills, can shoot well for a big kid (made 3 3-pointers, I think). He really knows how to make himself available for the ball in the post and can step out and shoot (though he needs room). Can handle the ball too but it's not something you're going to want him to do. Still, he can do so and did several times.

I watched the whole Union County title game that aired today between The Patrick School and Roselle Catholic (with '19 Cuse target Kahlil Whitney and Naz Reid). I was impressed with Manuel, Whitney (and Reid) for different reasons. I don't have time to do a writeup and am gonna be very busy this coming week but when I have time, I'm gonna write something up in detail.

Quick thoughts on Manuel: willing and effective passer, not a big time athlete, good length but not a defensive presence. Good post-up skills, can shoot well for a big kid (made 3 3-pointers, I think). He really knows how to make himself available for the ball in the post and can step out and shoot (though he needs room). Can handle the ball too but it's not something you're going to want him to do. Still, he can do so and did several times.
How did he rebound? Did he use his body well?

Sounds like rick Jackson (minus the jumper for big Rick)

It's got to be us right? Here's why

He must like the ACC there are 2 teams and we are one. Check
There are two teams that are in driving distance. Check
He must like orange and blue combo there are two teams like that. Check

We hit all the criteria. Got to be us!
I'll buy it.

It's got to be us right? Here's why

He must like the ACC there are 2 teams and we are one. Check
There are two teams that are in driving distance. Check
He must like orange and blue combo there are two teams like that. Check

We hit all the criteria. Got to be us!
659fab520ff52605254f8261fd4e6b30---circle-venn-diagram-venn-diagrams.jpg