Class of 2025 - PF Chris Cenac Jr. (LA) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PF Chris Cenac Jr. (LA) Offered

Him playing in Missouri can’t help our cause.
You mirrored my thought and answered my question at the same time.

I thought "If I've never heard of his new school, that can't be good."

Thing is, we fans never even considered this guy a possibility a mere week ago, and yet here we are involved in his recruitment.

You mirrored my thought and answered my question at the same time.

I thought "If I've never heard of his new school, that can't be good."

Thing is, we fans never even considered this guy a possibility a mere week ago, and yet here we are involved in his recruitment.
He’s from Louisiana lol. What difference does it make if he’s in missouri.

Well, if he decided to go to CBA in Syracuse, I would feel pretty confident. :)
Hahah I don’t disagree I was just taking it from the angle of specifically Louisiana to missouri

Him playing in Missouri can’t help our cause.
Not so sure I agree. He's transferring to Link in the EYBL Scholastic. Same school as Elliot Cadeau, who won the HS chip two years ago at Link. Kiyan and others also play in this league. I don't think Chris transferring from a prep school in New Orleans to an elite powerhouse program helps or hurts SU's chances here...

Not so sure I agree. He's transferring to Link in the EYBL Scholastic. Same school as Elliot Cadeau, who won the HS chip two years ago at Link. Kiyan and others also play in this league. I don't think Chris transferring from a prep school in New Orleans to an elite powerhouse program helps or hurts SU's chances here...
I just wish it were closer to us.

6. 4-star PF Chris Cenac​

While the fireworks did not flash here, like they did when he earned MVP of the NBPA Top 100 Camp last week, Chris Cenac found his comfort zone early on Day 1 of the camp. The 6-foot-10 power forward was one of the top rebounders in the camp. He chased everything in his area and was able to consistently high-point, and secure, rebounds in traffic. Cenac also showed intriguing touch, knocking down multiple mid-range jump shots off the catch. The most interesting piece of Cenac’s game today was the passing. He threw multiple outlet passes on a dime as well as some good finds as his team ran actions off him in half-court sets. He was excellent as the roll man in the pick and roll, consistently finding his space and scoring at the basket. Cenac’s skill set is expansive, which is very intriguing, and each time on the floor his confidence rises. The ceiling is high for Cenac.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom