Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

Idk if Isaiah and Kadary have a relationship. As far as I can tell they dont but who knows. But if I'm Mr.Jackson I'm looking at roster situations. Bama might lose out on Burnett who they have put TONS of effort into and could lose lewis/petty after this year. That leaves Quinerly and whoever else they try to scramble to get. Kind of a poo poo roster. UK is still actively trying to get Brown/Cliff as well as the possibility of Banchero reclassifying. Not to mention Richard's/EJ might not go anywhere after this year (although word is that they both will leave no matter how this season goes for them) I like how our roster is set up for him and the addition of Kadary only enhances it imho. But that's just me wearing my orange colored glasses and wishful thinking.
Right. I’m not sure if they have a relationship or not but Kadary is a guard who is great at getting others involved

Idk if Isaiah and Kadary have a relationship. As far as I can tell they dont but who knows. But if I'm Mr.Jackson I'm looking at roster situations. Bama might lose out on Burnett who they have put TONS of effort into and could lose lewis/petty after this year. That leaves Quinerly and whoever else they try to scramble to get. Kind of a poo poo roster. UK is still actively trying to get Brown/Cliff as well as the possibility of Banchero reclassifying. Not to mention Richard's/EJ might not go anywhere after this year (although word is that they both will leave no matter how this season goes for them) I like how our roster is set up for him and the addition of Kadary only enhances it imho. But that's just me wearing my orange colored glasses and wishful thinking.

They do have a relationship..on the court. Kadary embarrassed him at Dykman this summer. If I’m IJ I would rather play with Richmond. Big time ability to get in the lane but then actually find his teammates. Those 2 playing off each other has scary potential.

They do have a relationship..on the court. Kadary embarrassed him at Dykman this summer. If I’m IJ I would rather play with Richmond. Big time ability to get in the lane but then actually find his teammates. Those 2 playing off each other has scary potential.

You might be thinking of Andre Jackson? Yeah Kadary abused him a few times, at least in the highlights I saw. Not sure if IJ was there.

You might be thinking of Andre Jackson? Yeah Kadary abused him a few times, at least in the highlights I saw. Not sure if IJ was there.

You’re absolutely right. For some reason thought AJ was being discussed..

Appreciate the info as always. Not quite following though. You state here that there is no leader. But to this point you have been very high on SU. Appreciate any clarification.

I’m speaking in terms of how “experts” have repeating who is the leader in his recruitment. There is no leader is what I’m saying in regards to their commentary. I think SU is in the best spot but because he hasn’t stated anything himself, there is no leader. I’m going off Info I have and what other scenarios are and how they continue to play out

Not sure I see it happening. I dont even see any interaction with any of our players. Say what u want about social media stuff but it usually is gives a good look into kids and things surrounding their recruitments. Our players dont even so much as like his posts or anything. Dont comment on his stuff, dont tell him to commit to cuse or anything what so ever. Nothing. They almost ALWAYS interact with each other especially leading up to a commitment and this kid has had nothing to do with any of them even right after his visit. I just find it strange I guess but I'm trying not to look into it too much. Its just not the norm if you follow along with these kids recruitments and how it usually unfolds. I wonder if he didnt connect well with our players during his visit? Maybe if we are lucky hes in big cuse group playing fortnite and keeping everything lowkey off IG/twitter.

lol. You sure don’t take that stance with other recruits. Any recruit that we really want, the staff does everything possible.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Not sure I see it happening. I dont even see any interaction with any of our players. Say what u want about social media stuff but it usually is gives a good look into kids and things surrounding their recruitments. Our players dont even so much as like his posts or anything. Dont comment on his stuff, dont tell him to commit to cuse or anything what so ever. Nothing. They almost ALWAYS interact with each other especially leading up to a commitment and this kid has had nothing to do with any of them even right after his visit. I just find it strange I guess but I'm trying not to look into it too much. Its just not the norm if you follow along with these kids recruitments and how it usually unfolds. I wonder if he didnt connect well with our players during his visit? Maybe if we are lucky hes in big cuse group playing fortnite and keeping everything lowkey off IG/twitter.

You've been really clear about not feeling "good" about this recruitment, but also clear that you're basing it upon nothing substantive beyond what you feel about it.

He connected fine with our players on his visit.

Not calling you out, but let's see how it plays out.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

so what is this everything we could do with Jackson and didn’t do with other recruits considering Jackson kind of reached out to us?

You've been really clear about not feeling "good" about this recruitment, but also clear that you're basing it upon nothing substantive beyond what you feel about it.

He connected fine with our players on his visit.

Let's see how it plays out.
I hear ya...just anxious for it to be over I guess.

so what is this everything we could do with Jackson and didn’t do with other recruits considering Jackson kind of reached out to us?
Its an opinion.

Its an opinion.

ok. Then in your opinion what is this everything we could do with Jackson and didn’t do with other recruits considering Jackson kind of reached out to us?

ok. Then in your opinion what is this everything we could do with Jackson and didn’t do with other recruits considering Jackson kind of reached out to us?
You need to read my original post again. It has nothing to do with other recruits.

Everyone who has followed this recruitment pretty much knows we did what they could to get IJ here...it’s up to him now, but I will say that the larger issue is these bigger programs are cheating right in front of the NCAA’s face and they haven’t done a damn thing about it.
Miller at Zona?
Auburn?
The list goes on and on and until somebody has the gull to fix it nothing will change. It has made college basketball have a steroids feel to it

You need to read my original post again. It has nothing to do with other recruits.

i know that. It has to do with your opinion.

How much money is Kentucky offering him?

cash-money-animated-gif-10.gif

So now our Syracuse guys are putting stuff like this out? It's bad enough that the UK Homer's have been spewing this same crap over and over and now syr.com is. Wierd write up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom