Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

Now I could be wrong but Syracuse.com puts out an article about Jackson not indicating much then Tipton...seems like somebody knows something and is breaking it to the fan base gently

Tipton predicted uk for jackson, if he knew from jackson personally, he would never say, but he wouldnt guess unless he had some indications. It could be false info from other recruits but worth noting.

Are u talking about this post on his story? If so, its borzellos prediction not tiptons... but still it wouldnt suprise me if he did.
Screenshot_20191112-180458_Instagram.jpg

Good try but this ain’t happening it seems...no way somebody doesn’t know and things are starting to leak

Good try but this ain’t happening it seems...no way somebody doesn’t know and things are starting to leak
Nothing is leaking. Nothing. No one knows. The kid hasn't called the coaches yet. It is just a guess. And maybe a good one. I mean, how often does Syracuse or Alabama beat out Kentucky for a kid they want? Anyone would be crazy to bet against Kentucky. But it still just a guess.

It sounds like a lot of our people are giving reasons that Jackson is wide open to all schools, but the only information out there is he’s headed to Kentucky. Everyone seems to be guessing, but if I’m an SU fan I would be prepared to lose another top recruit.

fwiw some of his family members on fb (brothers) have literally only shared stuff regarding UK. There was tons of talk about a silent commitment surrounding his visit there that came from his buddy already committed to UK Brandon Boston during a interview. I'm almost starting to think maybe he was the guy and that's why it's been so quiet from Coach Cal/UK because they knew they already had him in the bag so to speak. Just all conjecture obviously but it wouldnt suprise me. Few more days and it will all be over anyways.

fwiw some of his family members on fb (brothers) have literally only shared stuff regarding UK. There was tons of talk about a silent commitment surrounding his visit there that came from his buddy already committed to UK Brandon Boston during a interview. I'm almost starting to think maybe he was the guy and that's why it's been so quiet from Coach Cal/UK because they knew they already had him in the bag so to speak. Just all conjecture obviously but it wouldnt suprise me. Few more days and it will all be over anyways.
The father said Kentucky hasn’t talked to them in over a month. That doesn’t seem like a silent commit to me.

The father said Kentucky hasn’t talked to them in over a month. That doesn’t seem like a silent commit to me.
But was that actually said? I couldn't read the article and idk if that's true considering his dad said just a few weeks ago that he has talked with kenny Payne.

man, that is some lazy-ass journalism. 220 word piece including a 94 word block quote from another writer.

Pathetic for the Syracuse basketball account to tweet that, with that picture. What the hell?

Im not so much annoyed that they’re trying to get people worked up for clicks...I’m annoyed at how obvious and transparent they are about it.

Pathetic for the Syracuse basketball account to tweet that, with that picture. What the hell?

Im not so much annoyed that they’re trying to get people worked up for clicks...I’m annoyed at how obvious and transparent they are about it.
I applaud transparency in journalism.

That's not journalism, though.

There is really only one family member to follow here from what I have seen and that is Mr Jackson. All this speculation about cousins and poker buddies etc for what? The only person who has shared anything is Mr Jackson in interviews. He certainly could pick any of the 3 but the UK talk is because a gambler is going to play the higher probability based on track record. It will all be over soon and then Walmart will be able to keep paper bags in stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom