Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

Marcus lee kyle wiltjer. Top 40 guys who had to leave so world could see if they were any good. Calipari does not make pros, he brokers pros out for one year of servititude.

Tyler Herro

He reminds me a lot of Warrick. He would open up the floor quite a bit for our shooters and if one of the three current Centers work out that would be a pretty decent front court in the ACC

"His wife is one of the most genuine and beautiful people I have ever met in my life."
—Mr. Isaiah

I'll say it again: Juli is The Bomb.

Ha. We don’t even need Ben Weitsman.

Agreed.

There's no need to throw AJ under the bus. He was a fine prospect, a tremendous athlete, even though he can't shoot. all that said, he would have been a nice to have versus a need to have.

Isaiah Jackson is a game changer for our program.

He'd be a substantially better get.
Very well said. We wanted AJ badly and we lost. It happens. IJ would be an awesome way to lick the wounds. We're due for something like this.

Simultaneous post:

"Half Derrick Coleman, half Hakim Warrick, half beast. Come to Syracuse, young man."
kid is looonnnggg
anyone know his wingspan?

Very well said. We wanted AJ badly and we lost. It happens. IJ would be an awesome way to lick the wounds. We're due for something like this.

No doubt.

Combined with last year, it would be two back-to-back tremendous classes.

9A80656B-B679-48B3-8DF0-0279E1997E0A.png

Looks good in Orange!

View attachment 170731
Looks good in Orange!
Man this is awesome and trending in the right direction! I went back through this thread and forgot that he was at our elite camp in 2018. We have a much stronger relationship with him and his family then I realized...Red and JB are going to pull this one off!

Wonder if Devo had a chance to talk to him being from Michigan as well. If he is even somewhat close to DC then I gotta think he’s ours.

We are dominating his comments on instagram fwiw. Very little Kentucky or Alabama love. Would love to see all Orange supporters get on board in that regard. These kids and families notice that stuff and it is pretty obvious that his pops is a very interested and observant dude.

We are dominating his comments on instagram fwiw. Very little Kentucky or Alabama love. Would love to see all Orange supporters get on board in that regard. These kids and families notice that stuff and it is pretty obvious that his pops is a very interested and observant dude.
So true. His last post is all orange emojis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom