Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

i think he'd be a great fit here. i think his dad knows that too. nonetheless, i am not confident on this.

now, if they can get him to come up for the uva game, that would change everything. but outside of that, i think we come up a bit short here

All is good...first exhibition game coming up and a heck of a player visiting this weekend that should end up wearing orange! And who knows, maybe Isaiahs visit doesnt go so well. I recall a interview with his dad stating something about the programs recruiting his son not talking ish about the other schools/coaches. Oats for some reason strikes me as a guy who might like to negative recruit. Especially against Syracuse/JB. Hopefully they leave there unimpressed and realize that much more how great the cuse visit was. Also we have Julie...that should be a major bonus!

"It's a massive weekend for Alabama, and while the Tide currently sit with a goose egg in the 2020 class, they are hoping to change that with two official visitors.
Isaiah Jackson

has been their primary frontcourt target in recent months, and he's not too far from making his college decision. The Tide will have the last chance to sway the elite defender. Kentucky has received most of the talk lately, but Alabama is a program that has remained heavily in contention throughout. Syracuse is also involved and a signing is likely to be made next month, with the Tide and UK having the best chance."

The funny this is they say they don’t have a feel on the recruitment but then also say it’s a Kentucky bama battle. So which one is it you idiots??? I hate the media anymore lmao.

Its Isaiah's dads birthday today...hopefully his bday visit works out as good for bama as ours did with Isaiah Stewart's old man...just with a different end result!

I hope JB doesnt give up. Im not sure of the recruiting rules but he needs visit him.

If all the gurus are saying the same thing, there’s a slight chance they may know something.

Time for us to bring in the big guns. Who we got that rivals Nick Effin Saban? We got this...roll tide!

Here is the glimmer of light. The guy recruiting him for us is Red. Red never talks to those gurus. He doesn't ever want to look like we are in the lead. He wants the negative recruiting to be between Bama and Kentucky.
True

Its great from a selling perspective but how is Saban going to help IJ improve his game for the NBA?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom