Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

nah, its just having a good time on a visit. thats what ppl do there on a saturday. That being said, as others have pointed out, hes a bball recruit and i doubt the fball angle is really that much of a strength. when ij and his family sit down to make a decision, list out the pros and cons of each, i doubt the strong fball program makes the list.

why has this thread evolved so much. Someone before said bama was out when he still had a visit there. Thats a ridiculous and irrational take, even if it came from a good source. Now hes having a good time on his visit (id hope so unless hes an ass), quinnerlys waiver gets denied (lol take), and ppl are throwing in the towel.

the only negative i think is were not getting much love from the Gurus but they seemingly admit not having a strong feeling. Ill stick w it being uk because they get these type of kids but well see.
Yea the whole bama being out stuff was strange because that wasnt coming from anywhere except here. I think your right and in the end its UK. The more I think about it I actually think he might be the one that UK commit BJ Boston hinted as being in the fold already. Hes pretty close to him and a few other UK guys so it wouldnt suprise me.

Posted on his snapchat that john wall is now following him on Instagram and seemed excited about that. PayPal Cal must be feeling the heat so hes having his allstars help recruit him now. :rolleyes:

The only thing bama has going for them.
IMG_20191027_121810.jpg

I hope they get a chance to get off campus and talk to some of the locals. When I first moved to Alabama I couldnt understand half the people...I called it banjo mouth. I literally wasnt sure it was english. I could make out 1 of every 3-4 words and try to piece together what they were trying to say...and likewise they looked at me like in deer in the headlights because I talked so fast
He will be spending time with students, not locals, except for the cash drops

Syracuse averaged more than 11,500 fans per game last year than Bama. To put it another way, if every person that attended a Bama game last year brough one friend with them, they still would have had less fans at a game than Syracuse. The difference between our programs is significant. We also averaged more fans per game than Kentucky did, fwiw.

Syracuse averaged more than 11,500 fans per game last year than Bama. To put it another way, if every person that attended a Bama game last year brough one friend with them, they still would have had less fans at a game than Syracuse. The difference between our programs is significant. We also averaged more fans per game than Kentucky did, fwiw.

We averaged more than Duke and every other team too. We have a Hall of Fame coach too. Melo Center!!!!

Yet we're walking an uphill battle, why?

We averaged more than Duke and every other team too. We have a Hall of Fame coach too. Melo Center!!!!

Yet we're walking an uphill battle, why?
I suppose, as fans, we aren’t pissing and moaning enough. And we are not even on Boston College’s level of hand wringing. If your hands aren’t chafed, you aren’t doing enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom