Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

Thats totally fair. All im saying is that seeing what is out there and putting it all together makes me personally think we're third. Nothing more than just an opinion like i stated in my original post.

In fairness in this case there really isn't anything out there. All the "gurus" have done is parrot and interpret the post visit comments from IJ and his dad and turn them into "the things that are out there" you are referring to. So if we are playing odds of course we haven't been great on 5 stars. But in terms of information, I don't see where anything out there really is leaning towards any of the 3. It's all inside IJ's camp it appears.

do you guys really think it's worth the energy fighting over this when it's completely outside our control?

of course, i want him to come here, but if he doesn't we have two freshman bigs and another HS Sr forward coming in for next year. all project to be 4-year guys. it wouldn't be the end of the world.

do you guys really think it's worth the energy fighting over this when it's completely outside our control?

of course, i want him to come here, but if he doesn't we have two freshman bigs and another HS Sr forward coming in for next year. all project to be 4-year guys. it wouldn't be the end of the world.

If you can't fight with family then you aren't comfortable.

Alright folks. Just spent 3 hours with my source and wanted to filll everyone in. This is strictly an SU and UK race now. After his SU visit, he informed certain people Bama is out as of today. He wants big time program. He is still going to take his visit to Bama most likely because the staff is encouraging this, but this is now strictly down to UK and SU. Bama was a solid contender going into this weekend but now they are completely eliminated from what I’m told... this is a very solid family he has with mom and dad and this will still take a while for a commitment and I don’t get my hopes up because these are still kids, but SU is in an incredible spot...
What changed with Bama in your opinion?

Decision is coming sooner than we think from what I was just told And there is a lottttt of positive vibe coming from SU here as of tonight. I was made aware of A. Jackson about a week prior to his announcement. This is the complete opposite vibe of that fwiw when I asked a couple questions ...

Decision is coming sooner than we think from what I was just told And there is a lottttt of positive vibe coming from SU here as of tonight. I was made aware of A. Jackson about a week prior to his announcement. This is the complete opposite vibe of that fwiw when I asked a couple questions ...
1572311270051.png

Man can you imagine the boon this class would get from getting IJ. From losing to AJ to getting a top 100 kid with an unlimited ceiling in Richmond to getting a top 25 5 star in IJ.

But but but Bulldog...that undermines all the anti Cuse narrative on here...what will we do?

A whole lot of insecurity in this thread. 3 horse race, there is no reason not to like our chances here...who cares if one of the three is Kentucky...F it, I think we get him...

FC41DC7E-DBAC-4336-98BD-2102F9F8EF5E.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom