Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

I wonder how this picture came about? Did the girls go up to him and say hey, big guy How about a picture with us?

"He hasn't set a date to announce his commitment yet, but it shouldn't be too much longer before we hear from five-star big man

Isaiah Jackson

about his college future.

Over the weekend, the high-flying big man who is among the country's top shot blockers completed his third and final official visit to Alabama. Previously, he saw Kentucky and Syracuse.

I know that there has been a lot of buzz for the Crimson Tide on this one and Jackson could be a huge score for first-year head coach Nate Oats. Previously, I had been favoring Kentucky for Jackson but I've never felt strong enough about any school's standing with him to predict it as his ultimate destination.

I'm still not quite ready to log a pick, but I am starting to lean toward Alabama here. With many of the available five-stars looking as if they could pass on the Early Signing Period, Jackson's decision is going receive a lot of attention over the next few weeks."

not committed. Wrong colors Isaiah, you belong in orange!
Screenshot_20191028-152027_Snapchat.jpg

He isn't coming here. I haven't read or seen one thing to prove otherwise which leads me to large concern over the staff's ability to gague where they are with recruits.

A member here posted a couple weeks back that we were looking about 50% with Kentucky while Alabama was pretty much a visit and they were out. Now im not harping on that member at all and I believe him 100% and appreciate what he has brought to this forum. That said, I don't know his source but whomever it is seems like they are almost delusional on where these kids are sitting which seems to fall in line with a lot of recruiting losses lately.

I dont know what is going on with our staff but they don't seem to be able to gauge where they are with any recruits. It's been a very weird past 3-5 years.

He isn't coming here. I haven't read or seen one thing to prove otherwise which leads me to large concern over the staff's ability to gague where they are with recruits.

A member here posted a couple weeks back that we were looking about 50% with Kentucky while Alabama was pretty much a visit and they were out. Now im not harping on that member at all and I believe him 100% and appreciate what he has brought to this forum. That said, I don't know his source but whomever it is seems like they are almost delusional on where these kids are sitting which seems to fall in line with a lot of recruiting losses lately.

I dont know what is going on with our staff but they don't seem to be able to gauge where they are with any recruits. It's been a very weird past 3-5 years.

Delusional as a source? Sometimes I wonder why I ever give information on here when now my source is questioned... interesting take considering the people that follow me on here know who that source is...

And what is it that you have seen that he is going somewhere else ? Because he posted pictures from a visit ? Because he’s talked about his recruitment ? There has been absolutely zero to show that he’s going elsewhere ...

This has actually been the classiest and honest recruitment of a basketball player SU has been involved in in a long time.

Nothing weird about. It is what it is

He kept the bama visit and bama threw a hailmary of a visit that may have put them back in contention.

it’s why nothing really matters until the last visit’s taken.

the staff’s ability to close has been questionable for years. This recruitment’s not over yet though.

Delusional as a source? Sometimes I wonder why I ever give information on here when now my source is questioned... interesting take considering the people that follow me on here know who that source is...

And what is it that you have seen that he is going somewhere else ? Because he posted pictures from a visit ? Because he’s talked about his recruitment ? There has been absolutely zero to show that he’s going elsewhere ...

This has actually been the classiest and honest recruitment of a basketball player SU has been involved in in a long time.

Im not trying to start an argument and I'm sure you gave the correct information that you were given and wanted to share, but I haven't seen anything where we would be a front runner or close to it.

I really like this kid and want him here but it seems like a pipe dream.

Again I have zero first hand knowledge and am using the information from this forum thats been posted and online, nothing points in our direction and it seems the staff thinks they're in good shape holding a pair of jacks while the other two are holding a flush ane a straight.

i only still feel good because of the inside source information we’ve been given. Looking at this unbiasedly though, I gotta salute Bama... what a showing they made of their chance.

UK is UK, if they want someone it’s hard to beat them.

Couple things:
  1. It helps to have thick skin when posting inside information.
  2. When it comes to recruiting, we've seen that inside information is subject to the whims and honesty of teenagers and so, not always reliable, despite the excellence of the source.

Im not trying to start an argument and I'm sure you gave the correct information that you were given and wanted to share, but I haven't seen anything where we would be a front runner or close to it.

I really like this kid and want him here but it seems like a pipe dream.

Again I have zero first hand knowledge and am using the information from this forum thats been posted and online, nothing points in our direction and it seems the staff thinks they're in good shape holding a pair of jacks while the other two are holding a flush ane a straight.
I think you're overplaying your hand when you say "pipe dream".

There is no solid information out there about which way this kid is leaning. When the recruiting gurus (such as they are) comment "I've never felt strong enough" to make a prediction, you know that this recruitment is up in the air.

I think you're overplaying your hand when you say "pipe dream".

There is no solid information out there about which way this kid is leaning. When the recruiting gurus (such as they are) comment "I've never felt strong enough" to make a prediction, you know that this recruitment is up in the air.

Thats totally fair. All im saying is that seeing what is out there and putting it all together makes me personally think we're third. Nothing more than just an opinion like i stated in my original post.

I mean we haven’t really been known to recruit five stars and get them to committe lately. Call it what you want but since Hop left that been the case. I’m not bashing Boeheim but it’s the reality of the situation. If he goes somewhere else good luck to him but it’s disappointing we can’t reel in a top guy like this once in a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom