Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

Actually be happy for a change ? I will get more info as soon as I can but damn this could be huge. It truly is the best fit for him and I think this could be a match made in heaven for both sides...
First, thank you for all the info you have shared. Most of us understand the fluidity of recruiting 18-19 year olds. Please don't let the few dissuade you from posting whatever nuggets you get from your source.

JB's zone is perfectly positioned to best feature IJ's elite shot blocking. Even though he is a 4 and would play the 4 at the next level if he develops enough, I think he will play the 5 on D here.

And finally, it would be great to get IJ for no other reason than to revisit the "delusional" post.

Decision is coming sooner than we think from what I was just told And there is a lottttt of positive vibe coming from SU here as of tonight. I was made aware of A. Jackson about a week prior to his announcement. This is the complete opposite vibe of that fwiw when I asked a couple questions ...
You wanna make us happy and put in a SyracuseFan crystal ball pick?:cool:

I recommend everyone check out Dean's latest pod if you want to know what's happening with IJ.

Great info as always, but not definitive.

We'll see how the next week plays out; some of it is based upon "recency" with visits.

You wanna make us happy and put in a SyracuseFan crystal ball pick?:cool:
Ill just say i love where SU is at more than ever as of this moment. These kids go back and forth but this one just feels different from how he came back to the SU staff (even though there was contact) to what is happening at UK with all the offers and everything. I just really hope this ends up the way I think it’s going to since this started a little while ago

Ill just say i love where SU is at more than ever as of this moment. These kids go back and forth but this one just feels different from how he came back to the SU staff (even though there was contact) to what is happening at UK with all the offers and everything. I just really hope this ends up the way I think it’s going to since this started a little while ago

Great to hear - we could use a "win" like this on the recruiting trail.

hey Kentucky...
dx1lbh.gif.cf.gif

Great info as always, but not definitive.

We'll see how the next week plays out; some of it is based upon "recency" with visits.

Agreed. I appreciate what he does and his stuff always. This one even he admitted early on has been close to the vest so all the sudden it being "clear" what is happening seems off. I appreciate all the info and look forward to hopefully good news.

Agreed. I appreciate what he does and his stuff always. This one even he admitted early on has been close to the vest so all the sudden it being "clear" what is happening seems off. I appreciate all the info and look forward to hopefully good news.

Not knocking the "messenger" at all [as you aren't] -- I love his info.

That summary felt more aligned with the visit, than indicative of movement.

Not knocking the "messenger" at all [as you aren't] -- I love his info.

That summary felt more aligned with the visit, than indicative of movement.

Exactly and same here love the info too. Totally agree on where it's coming from.

Ok so not in anyway jumping the shark here but I am curious- should we land IJ where does he work into the big man fold? I like the potential of both Edwards and Ajak. IJ belongs in the middle of the zone. Sidibe has a year left. I wonder who gets left at the alter with a talent like this coming in? Personally from just a few games I think that Edwards is ahead of Ajak but I could see that flip flopping a bit.

Ok so not in anyway jumping the shark here but I am curious- should we land IJ where does he work into the big man fold? I like the potential of both Edwards and Ajak. IJ belongs in the middle of the zone. Sidibe has a year left. I wonder who gets left at the alter with a talent like this coming in? Personally from just a few games I think that Edwards is ahead of Ajak but I could see that flip flopping a bit.
IJ will play the 4

Bulldog04 do you know if he & his family have been invited to the uva game?

I’ll Try and get that answer for you. It’s easy to know Bc the recruits sit in the front row of section 124 directly across from the bench for those that are interested. So look there if you happen to be there ;)

Edwards and ajax would only be sophomores. I guess the guy id feel bad for is a senior sidibe. This kid aint sitting. Hes a sure fire 1 and done and think hed get drafted first round if he could go this year.

Last edited:
He isn't coming here. I haven't read or seen one thing to prove otherwise which leads me to large concern over the staff's ability to gague where they are with recruits.

A member here posted a couple weeks back that we were looking about 50% with Kentucky while Alabama was pretty much a visit and they were out. Now im not harping on that member at all and I believe him 100% and appreciate what he has brought to this forum. That said, I don't know his source but whomever it is seems like they are almost delusional on where these kids are sitting which seems to fall in line with a lot of recruiting losses lately.

I dont know what is going on with our staff but they don't seem to be able to gauge where they are with any recruits. It's been a very weird past 3-5 years.

I have no idea where IJ is going. I have no idea who Bulldog is. But I do know his source and his source is impeccable. But I also know recruiting is always fluid with most of these kids and things can change at the snap of a finger. So you can have your opinion on where you think he may or may not go, but I assure you, bulldogs source is not delusional.

If Isaiah does select Syracuse, where does the Syracuse 2020 class go in the ratings? Someone posted what our ranking would be if we got Kadary and Isaiah (and Woody of course) and i thought it was around 5th in the country.

Is that correct?

That would be a pretty versatile class. Kadary can play the 2 and the 3, and maybe some 1. Woody can play the 3 and the 4. And Isaiah can play the 4 and some 5.

While all are good offensive players, I think all of these guys have the potential to be elite defenders. Regardless of where Isaiah chooses, our defense is going to be really good in a couple of years.

I love what Bulldog4 brings to the board!

But please REMEMBER people, if IJ goes elsewhere, don’t blame Bulldog. The information he just gave was the most accurate his source had at the time; things may change but it’s not Bulldogs fault. He’s nice enough to pass along info as he gets it. I hate when good insiders leave here because of the idiots that think of a kid doesn’t choose Syracuse it’s because the insider was wrong all along

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom