Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

Looks like it will be the 16th per sources on social media.

Screenshot_20191105-114108_Instagram.jpg

I wouldn’t worry about Jackson following UK coaches and players on Twitter.

When 5 stars visit Lexington, they eventually end up in Cal’s office to discuss business.

Team managers collect all devices before these meetings.

While Cal, the player and all relevant handlers discuss whatever they discuss, the managers gain access to the player’s phone and start following UK affiliates on all social media apps.

It’s as simple as that.
Whoa. For real?

And then the all eggs attack is rebutted with Hakeem Warrick with Julius Hodge which was 17 years ago.

Isn't Kadary Richmond the new "all eggs" rebuttal? Jackson's at about 70 now v. 100 for Richmond. Jackson's is going the wrong way while Richmond has blown up.

That's in line with Hodge v. Warrick.

If he actually ends up good. The list of backup plans that have failed is significantly longer than the ones who became big time contributors.

Is Andre Jackson a big time contributor at #70?

If he actually ends up good. The list of backup plans that have failed is significantly longer than the ones who became big time contributors.

Little misleading to cal Richmond a “backup plan.”

You can count on one hand our big time players under 6'-7". We are good when we have elite bigs, we struggle when we don't. Our system requires long athletes to excel.

You can count on one hand our big time players under 6'-7". We are good when we have elite bigs, we struggle when we don't. Our system requires long athletes to excel.

Pearl, Sherm, Stevie, Dave Johnson, Moten, Red, Hart, GMac, Devo, Jonny, Dion, MCW, Ennis, Mali.

That’s just off the top of my head.
You were saying?

from the earlier tweet I shared for those who couldnt view it.

"The bigger question for UK’s future roster is in the frontcourt, where the Cats have just one commitment — from four-star power forward Lance Ware — and could realistically lose all three of their frontcourt players off the current roster.

As it stands, highly touted forward Isaiah Jackson — a 6-foot-9 player from the Detroit area — seems to be the only real possibility to join Kentucky’s frontcourt class in the early period.

Jackson has narrowed his choices to UK, Alabama and Syracuse, and he’s already taken official visits to all three schools. His recruitment has been a fluid one, with Michigan State and UK both taking turns as perceived favorites earlier this year.

He’s expected to reveal a college decision on Nov. 15, though no exact details for such an announcement have been confirmed, and his Crystal Ball outlook is a mess. Michigan State, a school that has already been eliminated from his list, is currently the favorite on his 247Sports page, a product of several outdated picks and ongoing uncertainty. National recruiting expert Andrew Slater did make a prediction in favor of Alabama in September, and 247Sports analyst Jerry Meyer followed suit a few weeks later.

No other national experts have weighed in, and neither of ’s national analysts — Eric Bossi and Corey Evans — had made a Future Cast prediction on Jackson’s player page, as of Tuesday morning.

“I’m still not entirely confident on selecting a (favorite) for him,” Evans told the Herald-Leader on Monday night. “I think Alabama has undoubtedly worked the hardest on his recruitment. As we know, working the hardest doesn’t always equate to a commitment. But I think they definitely have a strong, strong chance.”

Evans said he would probably make a public prediction sometime in the next few days. “At this point, I’m leaning toward Alabama. I would say, right now, it’s Alabama, Kentucky, Syracuse, in that order.”

New Alabama head coach Nate Oats has deep ties to Jackson’s home state. Oats’ first head coaching job was at a high school in the Detroit area — he was there for 11 years — and he made Jackson a top recruiting priority early in his tenure with the Crimson Tide.

ranks Jackson as the No. 23 overall player in the 2020 class.

“He’s probably one of the best defenders in all of high school basketball,” Evans said. “He’s a quick-twitch defensive guy. I always kind of roll my eyes when people say, ‘He can guard the ‘1’ through ‘5’. But he is one of the few that actually can, I think. He’s an elite shot-blocker. Great second jump. He has great length and great instincts. He moves well laterally, moves well vertically. He just has a really good feel for the game, so he brings a lot defensively.

“Offensively, you kind of wish he would’ve taken a step forward as more of a refined, polished prospect. But he’s also someone who doesn’t really play outside of his element. He plays to his strengths and knows what he is.”

Pearl, Sherm, Stevie, Dave Johnson, Moten, Red, Hart, GMac, Devo, Jonny, Dion, MCW, Ennis, Mali.

That’s just off the top of my head.
You were saying?
LOL! Most of those players played big times bigs, look at Gmac he struggled his senior because Hak was gone and Watkins and Roberts under performed. Sherm played with DC,etc. Villanova won a NC playing 4 guards and a stretch 4 that is not our system. I'M SAYING WE ONLY HAD 5 GOOD PLAYERS UNDER 6'-7".

Maybe I’m too into grammar - but by saying “any other” implies he let at least one team know. This to me means he told the winner he’s coming there and hasn’t told the other 2 he’s not coming going there.

of course Jake may not meant to say it like that
Any of the... sorry was a typo

LOL! Most of those players played big times bigs, look at Gmac he struggled his senior because Hak was gone and Watkins and Roberts under performed. Sherm played with DC,etc. Villanova won a NC playing 4 guards and a stretch 4 that is not our system. I'M SAYING WE ONLY HAD 5 GOOD PLAYERS UNDER 6'-7".

Youre not making any sense.

just letting you know.

I wouldn’t worry about Jackson following UK coaches and players on Twitter.

When 5 stars visit Lexington, they eventually end up in Cal’s office to discuss business.

Team managers collect all devices before these meetings.

While Cal, the player and all relevant handlers discuss whatever they discuss, the managers gain access to the player’s phone and start following UK affiliates on all social media apps.

It’s as simple as that.

If that's true, if I was a recruit I'd refuse to give up my phone to anyone. And it would make me think twice about going to that school because if they would do that to a recruit, they'd do worse to a player.

Secondly, if I were the UK team manager I would unfollow all of the competing coaches/players and add a bunch of UK homer sites, because that's the way the big dogs play AMIRITE?!?!?!

1572975733920.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom