Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

idk why I keep punishing myself but for those interested here's a new podcast from the UK insiders with davis sisk. Hes been following this recruitment pretty closely. Not a whole lot of new stuff but they mention bama would take both ambrose and jackson that it isnt one or the other so thinking all of that plays in our favor can probably be thrown out the window. They still think it's a race between SEC schools and mention very little of us. They actually say we are a "very very distant 3rd" just thought I'd share. Jackson stuff starts around 31:30 for those who want to listen.

I understand that everyone seems to say “far far third” but what evidence is there for that? They say they have no clue on the whole recruitment but can say that definitely?

I understand that everyone seems to say “far far third” but what evidence is there for that? They say they have no clue on the whole recruitment but can say that definitely?
Not sure...but it's been consistently said so why is that? Idk if they are hearing this from people or just making it up but it seems strange that everyone is throwing it out there that cuse is a distant third just because? They all must hate Syracuse.

So at the end of the day every national pundit who has said anything has us third and the only optimistic source is a poster on syracusefan.com.
Yea that sounds about right...but we should dismiss all of the noise because that's all that it is and those guys dont know jack ish. They don't ever have a grasp on recruiting even though covering it is pretty much their jobs. These guys are almost ALWAYS wrong when it comes to this stuff...we are good though because we have a shot...I mean we only gotta beat out 2 schools! Everyone calm down and follow the tea leaves. It all points to us:p

So at the end of the day every national pundit who has said anything has us third and the only optimistic source is a poster on syracusefan.com.
Yea that sounds about right...but we should dismiss all of the noise because that's all that it is and those guys dont know jack ish. They don't ever have a grasp on recruiting even though covering it is pretty much their jobs. These guys are almost ALWAYS wrong when it comes to this stuff...we are good though because we have a shot...I mean we only gotta beat out 2 schools! Everyone calm down and follow the tea leaves. It all points to us:p

So no need for either of you to post in this thread anymore, as he isn’t coming here.

See ya.

I mean...I never read where anyone told anyone what they have to believe.

No. I think the source on syracusefan.com is telling you that someone on the SU coaching staff is optimistic. Feel free to believe it or not.

The coaching staff was also optimistic about this team and how did that look last night? I find it a little strange that everyone nationally has us a distant third, but this staff feels good about our chances. This staff also recruited the players on this team. I have to question their judgment.

well, IF they end up being wrong then I think it will be a great example of people just copying what other people think and pretending they actually know something or that they have a source because they have a twitter account and use google. There’s a lot of that in 2019. The world has become a giant game of telephone.

Even if they end up being “right” the above very well may still be the case.

The fun part of this thread will be the "told you so'ers (sniglet). Whether he comes or doesn't. Always a treat seeing that garbage. Hopefully we get the young man, he will be a great addition. If not life goes on and it's not the fault of a poster with maybe at one time accurate information but it changed and it is unlikely the fault of the staff since they don't actually make the decision for the athlete. Let's minimize friendly fire in this thread since ya know we all are supposedly fans of the same team. Merry effin Christmas! Go Cuse!

For the record I've never said anyones info was wrong that they have shared. Honestly our staff probably does feel good about their chances as they should until they are told otherwise.

The coaching staff was also optimistic about this team and how did that look last night? I find it a little strange that everyone nationally has us a distant third, but this staff feels good about our chances. This staff also recruited the players on this team. I have to question their judgment.

Do we know this for sure?

Well it has been well noted that it has been quite on his front so I would feel confident no one knows for sure in the media.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom