Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 65 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

hopefully IJ had a chance to watch Alabama lose to Penn last night in front of a tiny crowd. He might have gotten a good look at a potential future path as those fans totally don't care about hoops until football is done (and even then they care way more about football)

Cuse!

I don’t think this is a thing that recruits think about but like to read it regardless

hopefully IJ had a chance to watch Alabama lose to Penn last night in front of a tiny crowd. He might have gotten a good look at a potential future path as those fans totally don't care about hoops until football is done (and even then they care way more about football)

Cuse!
They drew 11K for Penn. Averaged 10K last season. They have an older dumpy looking smallish arena (only holds 15K). Oats has a big challenge ahead of him. The SEC isn’t an elite conference but it is better than it was and becoming a consistent winner there is going to be a big challenge for him.

They drew 11K for Penn. Averaged 10K last season. They have an older dumpy looking smallish arena (only holds 15K). Oats has a big challenge ahead of him. The SEC isn’t an elite conference but it is better than it was and becoming a consistent winner there is going to be a big challenge for him.
They’re throwing money at the program and I think Oats will get a couple years to turn it around - but does IJ want to be part of the early and perhaps tougher years?

They’re throwing money at the program and I think Oats will get a couple years to turn it around - but does IJ want to be part of the early and perhaps tougher years?
Last I knew we threw a lot of money to our program as well

Wondering where IJ goes is like watching the American versus the European models of potential hurricane tracks as they near Florida.

Some Bama fans have a Sharpie.
What does the euro say? The American model I couldn’t care less.

So when does high school bball start specifically IJ since this is his thread?

Yes, it will be a challenge. Avery Johnson, who had an NBA pedigree, couldn’t make it work. Though the administration may not have given him enough of a shot to get things going.

Alabama's basketball arena is great. Individual seats with nice views from everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom