Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 76 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

I'm not sure Tipton made a prediction before the UK one. But yea at this point I think it's safe to say no one knows anything on this one.
You are the person that posted it hahaha.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191112-223419_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191112-223419_Chrome.jpg
    580 KB · Views: 186
Not sure what Kentucky's scholarship situation is. Terrance Clarke just committed and reclassed to 2020. Does that help the good guys?

Not sure what Kentucky's scholarship situation is. Terrance Clarke just committed and reclassed to 2020. Does that help the good guys?

They have 4 6'6+ guys in this years class and 4 more committed already in the 2020 class. Not sure how many are going to try to be combo guys or what, but there is going to be a serious logjam there at the 2-4 just based on all those commits.

Probably depends who goes to the draft. It's early but the only guy I see as a definite pro is maxey. May be a few transfers tho as Cal continues devaluing players who stay more than one year.

Probably depends who goes to the draft. It's early but the only guy I see as a definite pro is maxey. May be a few transfers tho as Cal continues devaluing players who stay more than one year.

Neither Richards or Montgomery have developed like they planned. Not sure either is better than mid to late second based on just being a UK guy alone. Right now the only one showing up on draft boards is Maxey.

Neither Richards or Montgomery have developed like they planned. Not sure either is better than mid to late second based on just being a UK guy alone. Right now the only one showing up on draft boards is Maxey.

But, but Calamari takes all these one & done types and is the proximate cause for their quick entrances into the league. ;):rolleyes:

Its definitely a interesting dynamic to think about regarding UKs roster make up. Normally they have sure fire NBA guys leaving but this year it doesnt look like it.

from Evan Daniel's on a UK podcast this morning. They had some malfunctions so the Jackson part didnt record but here's the summary of it. No cuse mention again, but not knowing where he thinks hes going only that its between bama/uk. Consistent with what's been floating around for awhile now. Would be nice if at least one of these guys mentioned us being in the race.

Well there’s no doubt that if IJ wants to shock the collective college hoops world, he should pick SU. Could Cuse be laying silent in the weeds waiting to strike. How sweet would that be??

So, someone talked to daniels? And they told them what? We don't know where he is going but it sure isn't Syracuse? That make sense to you?

Spot on.

Look -- this kid might certainly pick alabama or uk. But in the absence of news / information, people manufacture information to fill the void and make sense of the unknown.

We saw information yesterday from IJ's dad indicating that his kid hasn't spoken to UK in awhile, then see a recruiting "expert" indicate in an unsubstantiated way that uk is "positioned well."

We hear that Alabama is the front runner, but Oats then says that he's "all in" on 2021 recruits.

Obviously, those things are dichotomous.

Again, not predicting that he's coming here or suggesting that he won't pick either of those SEC schools -- but the notion that anybody knows anything at this juncture doesn't seem to add up. They are throwing SEChit at the wall, and hoping it sticks.

At best no one knows what’s going on, at worst we’re out of it. All I know is that it’s impressive that we got this far and that the H0T Takes if he goes to Bama or UK will be exquisite and I am here for them.
Hilarious!

We are in a perfect spot here. If he comes, absolutely phenomenal. If he doesn't come, we still have a full compliment of scholarship players and the recruiting isn't much different than it has been

At best no one knows what’s going on, at worst we’re out of it. All I know is that it’s impressive that we got this far and that the H0T Takes if he goes to Bama or UK will be exquisite and I am here for them.
The staff did a huge jpb with Kadary Richmond. Let's hope if IJ doesn't come then there is a nice Plan B.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom