Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 87 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

I can promise you SU was never third. Something must have happened on that emergency trip Cal made to his house on Cals tour of recruiting trips. Because it was playing out exactly how it was expected. Amazing visit here, courtesy trip to Bama and then was making decision. Then up pops Cal in his house ! So frustrating but the guy puts in work and can selll any sales pitch he wants on 1 and done players. Sad but true
So coaches know now or still just reading tea leaves?

I can promise you SU was never third. Something must have happened on that emergency trip Cal made to his house on Cals tour of recruiting trips. Because it was playing out exactly how it was expected. Amazing visit here, courtesy trip to Bama and then was making decision. Then up pops Cal in his house ! So frustrating but the guy puts in work and can selll any sales pitch he wants on 1 and done players. Sad but true

That just makes it worse. These crooks picking our pockets at the midnight hour, every single time haha

Cal doesn’t develop guys either. These are players that are going to be number 1 picks or 1st round picks no matter what. So I hate the fact he sells this so much... but kids wanna play where pros come from and if IJ decides to go to UK then let him follow that as this was a very classy recruitment and process on his end

Cal doesn’t develop guys either. These are players that are going to be number 1 picks or 1st round picks no matter what. So I hate the fact he sells this so much... but kids wanna play where pros come from and if IJ decides to go to UK then let him follow that as this was a very classy recruitment and process on his end
You get confirmation Bulldog that he’s UK?

If true, Quade all over again and look at how that worked out for him...took a Syracuse guy to give him a second chance and save his playing career.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of negative recruiting, but assuming the pick is not us and Kentucky wins it by making a last stand, this is a pretty relevant example of how a high profile guy fades into the background there whereas with us that's nearly impossible.

This is the illusion cal has created. You will not develop there. I was dumb at 18 too... Still am.

I think he could be good enough to play for UK as a frosh and there's no doubt that UK offers hold tremendous sway, regardless. But damn he's a plug and play starter for us and a great fit.

I never would have guessed UK if that’s what it ends up being here... I don’t wear orange glasses in any regard, but I truly thought his relationship with his dad and their bond was going to outweigh everything here. His dad wanted SU badly. But his dad isn’t playing here I guess. Usually the “family element” trumps everything when making a decision. This may be the outlier unfortunately
Yeah...they will recruit over this class too!

I can read that two ways. The way you intended, or that you know for certain where IJ is going but the coaches don’t.
Coaches don’t know...frankly it wouldn’t surprise me if dad threw a complete rope-a-dope in there. This recruitment has defied all conventions

What UK mouth breather did this? Hilariously idiotic

Possibly they intended it to mean that for Cal the recruiting game is simple, he just snaps his fingers whereas everyone else busts ass? Idk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom