Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 107 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I hadn’t checked the thread this morning. Girlfriend’s birthday and now I’m gonna be tempted to be on my phone looking for updates all day.
giphy.gif

I dont have twitter, but I creeped on Stewart's page the other night. He had a bunch of basketball/NBA stuff retweeted recently. No retweets of anything regarding any other school in a while. Just the Girard tweet after duke game, a CNY article about local kids, and his commitment announcement. Just had a funny feeling.

One tidbit though, if you go on isaiah’s instagram account, he has one clip saved from his story and its a brief video of him during his uw visit throwing up a w hand sign. No other clips.

This kid has 1 more year left to pick where he wants to play basketball. Why not go with some of your best friends and play at a place where your family can watch. He could end go getting drafted in Oklahoma City or Memphis or Dallas; places where it’ll be way more difficult to have your family see you play.

If he picks UW his relationship with Hop nust be insane

Making small talk with my wife this morning, made reference to this top recruit for SU basketball, five stars from nearby Rochester. I had heard he planned to announce his decision today. So I thought I would check the basketball recruiting board to see what the prevailing attitudes are at the moment. Then I see a thread that is 3 years in length and 107 pages of posts. I think I will leave that part out of our next conversation.

Go Orange!

Last edited:
If he picks SU then the 30 minute shutdown will seem like nothing compared to the meltdown on this board. Those lacrosse fans won’t be able to post til february

I'm honestly not sure why people here are still thinking there is a chance. Everything points to UW.

Status
Not open for further replies.