Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Class is looking like Goodine, Girard, QG, Bol and Stewart.
tenor.gif

I believe that SUBOB1 has been a valued member of the many versions of syracusefan for twenty years, although he doesn't post much now. You might want to cut him some slack.

Sorry to have offended you. I'll make sure that I run any future critiques by you first.

I'm not... but we'd have the space for Akok or Carrigan too. And if ya can... why not? Lol

We have room for 3 people if Buddy goes off scholarship.
Stewart, Akok and Guerrier are the targets.

If we don't get Stewart, hopefully Carrigan qualifies with his Fall semester grades.

If we don't get Akok, that would be too bad, but if we get Stewart, we can live without him. Braswell is kind of an Akok style player - stretch 4.

Looks like everything that needed to go perfect for us to get back to the Stewart chance all fell in our favor

- Realizing he may want to stay at home
- Not enjoying his UK visit
- JG3 committing to Cuse
I agree...I have new hops that we are in this fight now from what we are being told and with his visit. I still think Duke is going to try and make a major push here because they are struggling a little bit right now on the recruiting front considering half there roster will be gone after this year. They did just get a commitment a few days ago but they are missing out on all of their other targets.

Has Stewart set a timeline for a decision? He has one official left, right?

Feeling really good today, but if it drags out that isn’t likely to work to our favor.

Also, forgot to mention since it was late...same guy from my screenshot a page back said he thinks us signing Ajak is a good sign for Stewart, because Isaiah would like to play the 4 position. I've seen a few people bring up that he might want to play the 4 in college to prepare. Any truth to this if anyone knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.